- Union says Lewistown removed clerk from work illegally
- Obese bear in Union County club moving next week; Alec Baldwin pleaded with Gov. Wolf for freedom
- Storm to unload 'most substantial wintry precipitation of the season' on Northeast
- Weekend winter storm could mark major pattern change in Northeast
- Williamsport Area School District Statement on Myrtle Beach Incident
- Hughesville landowners hosting leaking well say Range Resources didn't cause contamination
- State Police: Throwing knives at sister leads to aggravated assault charge
- Suspected marijuana dealer arrested in Muncy Borough
- Lock Haven man sentenced for DUI with minor occupant
- I-80 WB Closed in Columbia and Montour Counties Due to a Multi-Vehicle Crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 85%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:29:20 AM
- Sunset: 05:07:51 PM
Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. High 32F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Some clouds. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 16F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. High 27F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.