The West Branch Hall of Fame inducted nine new members at their annual banquet held Sunday in Williamsport at the Genetti Hotel. They inductees were Jim and Janis Arp, Rick Burd, Bob Crawford, Trap McCormack, Mark Mussina, Mike Vuocolo, and Gene Depew.
Amber Lowry is in her first year as head coach, but she's been coaching in the Montoursville High School cheerleading program for six years. Over that time, there had always been discussion about inviting former cheerleaders to come back and cheer at a game; kind of a cheerleader alumnae eve…
When #12 Penn State travels to Maryland to take on the 2-1 Terps tomorrow night at 8:00 on FS1, one can only wonder how many high school football fans won’t be traveling anywhere, and instead, staying home to watch the Nittany Lions. Some predict a decrease in local attendance ranging anywhe…
At 7:30 tonight, the South Williamsport Girls play Mexico in the Little Softball World Series. And you can watch it all, in the comfort of....wherever you want, for the low, low price of five dollars.
A 2-1 win over Connecticut in Bristol, CT, Thursday, earned the South Williamsport Little League softball team, this year's East Region Champions, a spot in the Little League Softball World Series.
South Williamsport – The South Little League Softball Team from South Williamsport will compete in the Little League Softball East Region Tournament this weekend.
Montoursville -- Keystone's junior baseball team (13 & 14 year-olds) jumped out to an early 9-0 lead, then coasted to an 11-6 victory over Loyalsock tonight to stave off elimination and force a winner-take-all rematch tomorrow at Hughesville.
- Local restaurant owners celebrate grand opening
- Hughesville man threatened victim with crossbow: PSP
- Accused meth dealer busted in Montgomery Borough
- Former Lycoming County attorney sentenced for child pornography
- Woman in downtown Williamsport arrested with large quantity of drugs
- Man with PFA charged with allegedly assaulting woman
- Lycoming County narcotics enforcement unit charges several individuals
- Lycoming County chief clerk’s contract hangs in limbo as employee morale is questioned
- Fired property manager stole rent payments: Hughesville Borough PD
- Two face child endangerment charges for having an infant, in a tent, in below freezing temperatures
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Williamsport – UPMC Susquehanna Sports Medicine recently recognized and celebrated student athletes from 18 partnering school districts at the 2019 Champions Cup and Student Athletic Perseverance Awards. Student athletes, their family members, and school representatives were invited to attend.
Recently, Montoursville High School and its athletic department have come under fire. It’s not a typical high school sports complaint of ineligible players or excessive coaches. Instead, this complaint stems from a team prayer held before the district championship baseball game.