Proceeds to benefit local charity
South Williamsport – Little League International takes safety seriously, for the players, volunteers, and fans alike. In 1995, Little League established the A Safety Awareness Program (ASAP), to encourage local Little League programs to create safety plans specific to their facilities and league.
Williamsport-- The Williamsport Crosscutters 2019 Dominican Plate Dinner & Auction was held on July 29, 2019 at the Genetti Hotel. The event features a buffet of Dominican fare served by the Crosscutters Latino players, auctions, live music and more.
The Williamsport Crosscutters recently donated $4,000 to local charities with money raised from a special sold-out charity autograph signing with Mike Mussina during Thursday night’s game.
Tuesday's Cutters vs. Auburn Doubledays game was postponed due to rain. The game will be made up as part of a double header today (Wednesday, 7/24) starting at 5:05pm. Game #2 will begin approx. 30 minutes after the conclusion of Game #1. Both games will be 7-inning contests.
- Local restaurant owners celebrate grand opening
- Hughesville man threatened victim with crossbow: PSP
- Accused meth dealer busted in Montgomery Borough
- Former Lycoming County attorney sentenced for child pornography
- Woman in downtown Williamsport arrested with large quantity of drugs
- Man with PFA charged with allegedly assaulting woman
- Lycoming County narcotics enforcement unit charges several individuals
- Lycoming County chief clerk’s contract hangs in limbo as employee morale is questioned
- Fired property manager stole rent payments: Hughesville Borough PD
- Two face child endangerment charges for having an infant, in a tent, in below freezing temperatures
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Tonight's Cutters vs. Mahoning Valley Scrappers game has been postponed due to rain. The game will be made up as part of a double header tomorrow (Thursday 7/18) starting at 5:05pm. Game #2 will begin approx. 30 minutes after the conclusion of Game #1. Both games will be 7-inning contests.
PPL is sponsoring the Crosscutters baseball game this Thursday, July 18, 2019. The first 500 people through the door will receive a flyer and a bag for a free small container tree. As they leave the stadium, they can collect their free tree in their PPL drawstring bag.
Game Highlights: June 23, 2019 – The Crosscutters were handed a 6-1 loss by the Muckdogs Sunday afternoon. With the loss, the Crosscutters were unable to avoid the three-game sweep at home.
Game Highlights: June 21, 2019 – The Crosscutters went 1 for 11 with runners in scoring position, including the bases loaded in the bottom of the 9th inning in their 3-1 loss to the Batavia Muckdogs
Game Highlights: June 20, 2019 – The Williamsport Crosscutters were unable to hang on to a late lead in the back end of a doubleheader, dropping both games and all three games of the series to the State College Spikes.