Harrisburg, Pa. -- The Pennsylvania Game Commission reopened shooting ranges on additional state game lands in counties upgraded to the yellow phase in the state’s three-phase matrix to ease COVID-19 restrictions.
Harrisburg, Pa.—The Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) today said elementary and secondary schools in the state’s yellow and green phases may resume in-person instruction and activities beginning July 1 under a phased reopening approach that first requires schools to develop health a…
Watsontown -- The organizing committee for Watsontown's Fourth of July celebration has decided to cancel this year's events, which include the Parade, Events in the Park, and Fireworks Display. The committee has promised a bigger and better event than usual for 2021.
Harrisburg, Pa. – The House of Representatives today passed Senate Bill 1108, which would distribute approximately $2.6 billion in federal relief funds throughout Pennsylvania’s counties as well as across various state government departments.
- 2020 Primary Elections tomorrow, June 2
- As protests go on across the state, Justice for George Floyd signs are displayed downtown
- Open container laws to be temporarily lifted in Williamsport
- Shooting reported in Lewisburg
- Lock Haven woman charged with felony theft from Walmart
- Muncy Creeks trout stocking concludes with good and bad news
- Two injured in drive-by shooting in Lewisburg, shooter still at large
- Bellefonte man arrested after his dog allegedly bit two people
- Vehicle crash closes Route 405 in Muncy Creek Township, Lycoming County
- Two dead in head-on crash Tuesday on Route 405 in Muncy Creek Township
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 68%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 05:35:59 AM
- Sunset: 08:37:40 PM
Overcast. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 79F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy skies. High 83F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.