Williamsport -- Pennsylvania College of Technology graphic design students took home three gold and four silver rankings in the 2020 American Advertising Awards, with one student also receiving a $1,000 scholarship.
Williamsport -- Established in 2018 in honor of Lycoming County Activist Kay Ertel, the Kay Ertel Scholarship is awarded each year to women who have an interest in public service and who intend to pursue an undergraduate degree at a Pennsylvania college or university.
Williamsport -- Shirley A. Cuozzo, 83, formerly of Williamsport and resident of Sarasota, Florida and Pittsburgh, passed away peacefully at her son’s home in Winder, Georgia on June 2, 2020.
Lycoming County -- Spiritual leaders from the United Churches of Lycoming County and medical professionals from UPMC in the Susquehanna region have partnered to develop faith-based, medically sound guidelines to help spiritual leaders reopen places of worship while keeping congregations safe.
- 2020 Primary Elections tomorrow, June 2
- As protests go on across the state, Justice for George Floyd signs are displayed downtown
- Open container laws to be temporarily lifted in Williamsport
- Shooting reported in Lewisburg
- Lock Haven woman charged with felony theft from Walmart
- Muncy Creeks trout stocking concludes with good and bad news
- Two injured in drive-by shooting in Lewisburg, shooter still at large
- Bellefonte man arrested after his dog allegedly bit two people
- Vehicle crash closes Route 405 in Muncy Creek Township, Lycoming County
- Two dead in head-on crash Tuesday on Route 405 in Muncy Creek Township
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 68%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 05:35:59 AM
- Sunset: 08:37:40 PM
Overcast. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 79F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy skies. High 83F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.