Harrisburg, Pa. -- The Pennsylvania Game Commission reopened shooting ranges on additional state game lands in counties upgraded to the yellow phase in the state’s three-phase matrix to ease COVID-19 restrictions.
Harrisburg, Pa.—The Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) today said elementary and secondary schools in the state’s yellow and green phases may resume in-person instruction and activities beginning July 1 under a phased reopening approach that first requires schools to develop health a…
These days, the gymnasium at Trinity United Methodist Church in Jersey Shore resembles a grocery warehouse more than a room for food, fellowship, and games.
A Lock Haven woman who allegedly altered the price labels on Walmart merchandise recently was charged with felony theft, state police at Lamar reported.
Danville -- Geisinger researchers are leading a group of international neuroscience and genetics experts to challenge claims of sufficient evidence to prove that specific genes cause autism.
- 2020 Primary Elections tomorrow, June 2
- As protests go on across the state, Justice for George Floyd signs are displayed downtown
- Open container laws to be temporarily lifted in Williamsport
- Shooting reported in Lewisburg
- Lock Haven woman charged with felony theft from Walmart
- Muncy Creeks trout stocking concludes with good and bad news
- Two injured in drive-by shooting in Lewisburg, shooter still at large
- Bellefonte man arrested after his dog allegedly bit two people
- Vehicle crash closes Route 405 in Muncy Creek Township, Lycoming County
- Two dead in head-on crash Tuesday on Route 405 in Muncy Creek Township
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 68%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 05:35:59 AM
- Sunset: 08:37:40 PM
Overcast. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 79F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy skies. High 83F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.