Harrisburg, Pa. -- The Pennsylvania Game Commission reopened shooting ranges on additional state game lands in counties upgraded to the yellow phase in the state’s three-phase matrix to ease COVID-19 restrictions.
Montoursville, Pa. – PennDOT is advising motorists in Bradford County that a portion of Route 220 in Towanda Township will be closed for utility work.
Harrisburg, Pa.—The Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) today said elementary and secondary schools in the state’s yellow and green phases may resume in-person instruction and activities beginning July 1 under a phased reopening approach that first requires schools to develop health a…
With limited access to transportation and modern technology, the Amish community is in a vulnerable position during the pandemic. To close the access gap, UPMC Susquehanna's mobile EMS unit makes house calls.
Gov. Tom Wolf amended his executive order protecting Pennsylvanians from foreclosure and eviction to specify that the order only applies to evictions and foreclosures enacted due to lack of payment or because a tenant has overstayed a lease.
- 2020 Primary Elections tomorrow, June 2
- As protests go on across the state, Justice for George Floyd signs are displayed downtown
- Open container laws to be temporarily lifted in Williamsport
- Shooting reported in Lewisburg
- Lock Haven woman charged with felony theft from Walmart
- Muncy Creeks trout stocking concludes with good and bad news
- Two injured in drive-by shooting in Lewisburg, shooter still at large
- Bellefonte man arrested after his dog allegedly bit two people
- Vehicle crash closes Route 405 in Muncy Creek Township, Lycoming County
- Two dead in head-on crash Tuesday on Route 405 in Muncy Creek Township
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 68%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 05:36:02 AM
- Sunset: 08:37:47 PM
Cloudy early with isolated thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 78F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy skies. High 82F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.