Hearings on an impeachment trial against President Donald Trump is set to begin in the Senate at 1 pm ET Tuesday. The Senate trial begins a month after the House of Representatives passed two impeachment articles against Trump - for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress - over his alleg…
Loyalsock Township - State Senator Gene Yaw (R-23) has announced his intention to run for re-election to the Pennsylvania state Senate in 2020, pledging to continue working on behalf of the residents of Bradford, Lycoming, Sullivan, Susquehanna, and Union counties.
On November 18, 2019, the Senate voted 38 to 11 to send Senate Bill 147 (Laughlin-R-Erie) allowing hunting on three Sundays a year to the Governor for his action.
“The mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton are the latest, horrific examples of the violent scourge that is gripping America,” says Pa. Senator Pat Toomey. “The perpetrators of these murders are cowards. We can and must do more to keep guns out of the hands of psychopaths.”
The Senate has voted 97-2 to approve the 9/11 Compensation Fund extension that will virtually ensure permanent funding for rescue workers whose work after the Sept. 11 attacks caused serious health problems.
Harrisburg – The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) Board of Directors approved the release of $2.47 million in Pennsylvania Housing Affordability and Rehabilitation Enhancement (PHARE) funding to be distributed across Bradford, Lycoming, Sullivan, Susquehanna, and Union counties. Th…
- Centre County man sentenced for allegedly embezzling more than $800,000
- Police close Lycoming Creek Road for developing situation
- Incident shuts down Lycoming Creek Road in Williamsport, ends tragically
- Gerber looking for its 2020 "Spokesbaby" in 10th anniversary Photo Search
- Online video of Jersey Shore students chanting racial slur under District investigation
- Student takes stand against school officials targeting female students over dress code
- American Airlines Changes Williamsport Regional Air Service from Philadelphia to Charlotte, NC Hub
- Cops: Woman stole $10,219.05 from Montoursville High School
- Boil advisory for Loyalsock Township
- Love is in the air, even for Pennsylvania wildlife
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.