Amid a surge in mail-in ballots, the COVID-19 public health emergency and civil disturbances in six counties, Governor Tom Wolf today signed an executive order extending the deadline for county election offices in Allegheny, Dauphin, Delaware, Erie, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties to re…
Northcentralpa.com spoke to Herm Suplizio and Jim Brown, two Republican candidates for the nomination in the 25th Senate district, Sen. Joe Scarnati is retiring after a long career, leaving the seat up for grabs.
Harrisburg, Pa. – The House of Representatives today passed Senate Bill 1108, which would distribute approximately $2.6 billion in federal relief funds throughout Pennsylvania’s counties as well as across various state government departments.
Harrisburg, Pa. -- Last week, House Republicans sent a bill to the Senate to address the tragic COVID-19 death rate occurring at the state’s nursing home facilities, personal care homes, and assisted living residences.
Harrisburg, PA -- Rep. Garth Everett (R-Lycoming/Union) and Sen. Gene Yaw (R-Bradford/Lycoming/Sullivan/Susquehanna/Union) applauded the passage of House Bill 2506 and House Bill 2513 in the House this week.
Pennsylvania voters will now have the option to vote by mail for any reason or none at all. Voters can apply for a mail-in ballot or traditional absentee ballot online, by mail, or in person until one week before the election. For help or to receive a paper application by mail, call 1-877-VO…
Hearings on an impeachment trial against President Donald Trump is set to begin in the Senate at 1 pm ET Tuesday. The Senate trial begins a month after the House of Representatives passed two impeachment articles against Trump - for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress - over his alleg…
- The search is on for the Totally Ninja Raccoons!
- Search for the Totally Ninja Raccoons is underway
- Victims identified from Friday night’s shooting in Selinsgrove
- Child abuse video recorded in Williamsport circulated widely online: PSP
- Shooting victim had PFA against suspect; identity of suspect released
- Shooting fatalities reported at Monroe Marketplace in Selinsgrove
- Human remains recovered from Susquehanna River in Clinton County
- Man broke into woman's camper in Lycoming County and raped her: PSP
- Williamsport sex offender sentenced to 36-year minimum prison term
- Unemployment compensation benefits extended 13 weeks
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Senate has voted 97-2 to approve the 9/11 Compensation Fund extension that will virtually ensure permanent funding for rescue workers whose work after the Sept. 11 attacks caused serious health problems.
Harrisburg – The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) Board of Directors approved the release of $2.47 million in Pennsylvania Housing Affordability and Rehabilitation Enhancement (PHARE) funding to be distributed across Bradford, Lycoming, Sullivan, Susquehanna, and Union counties. Th…