Loyalsock Township - State Senator Gene Yaw (R-23) has announced his intention to run for re-election to the Pennsylvania state Senate in 2020, pledging to continue working on behalf of the residents of Bradford, Lycoming, Sullivan, Susquehanna, and Union counties.
On November 18, 2019, the Senate voted 38 to 11 to send Senate Bill 147 (Laughlin-R-Erie) allowing hunting on three Sundays a year to the Governor for his action.
“The mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton are the latest, horrific examples of the violent scourge that is gripping America,” says Pa. Senator Pat Toomey. “The perpetrators of these murders are cowards. We can and must do more to keep guns out of the hands of psychopaths.”
The Senate has voted 97-2 to approve the 9/11 Compensation Fund extension that will virtually ensure permanent funding for rescue workers whose work after the Sept. 11 attacks caused serious health problems.
Harrisburg – The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) Board of Directors approved the release of $2.47 million in Pennsylvania Housing Affordability and Rehabilitation Enhancement (PHARE) funding to be distributed across Bradford, Lycoming, Sullivan, Susquehanna, and Union counties. Th…
- Union says Lewistown removed clerk from work illegally
- Williamsport Area School District Statement on Myrtle Beach Incident
- Obese bear in Union County club moving next week; Alec Baldwin pleaded with Gov. Wolf for freedom
- Storm to unload 'most substantial wintry precipitation of the season' on Northeast
- Weekend winter storm could mark major pattern change in Northeast
- 19-year-old sentenced for conspiracy heroin dealing
- Glacier Pools Preserve
- Hughesville landowners hosting leaking well say Range Resources didn't cause contamination
- Suspected marijuana dealer arrested in Muncy Borough
- Store employee charged for allegedly pocketing cash that customer dropped: PSP
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.