“The mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton are the latest, horrific examples of the violent scourge that is gripping America,” says Pa. Senator Pat Toomey. “The perpetrators of these murders are cowards. We can and must do more to keep guns out of the hands of psychopaths.”
The Senate has voted 97-2 to approve the 9/11 Compensation Fund extension that will virtually ensure permanent funding for rescue workers whose work after the Sept. 11 attacks caused serious health problems.
Harrisburg – The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) Board of Directors approved the release of $2.47 million in Pennsylvania Housing Affordability and Rehabilitation Enhancement (PHARE) funding to be distributed across Bradford, Lycoming, Sullivan, Susquehanna, and Union counties. Th…
- New York-style pizzeria opens in downtown Williamsport
- Lock Haven Police seek former Keystone Central School District teacher on rape charges
- Another Lycoming Mall store slated to close
- Unity Mart burglar assaulted three officers: Muncy PD
- Man charged with allegedly running drug ring from prison
- Police investigating burglary at cabin in Lycoming County
- Several receive drug related charges in Lycoming County
- Property owners help turn LLWS parking from nightmare to delight
- Man with a gun allegedly threatens to shoot, kill Watsontown woman
- Watsontown man scuffled with police at Lycoming County Fair
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.