“The mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton are the latest, horrific examples of the violent scourge that is gripping America,” says Pa. Senator Pat Toomey. “The perpetrators of these murders are cowards. We can and must do more to keep guns out of the hands of psychopaths.”
The Senate has voted 97-2 to approve the 9/11 Compensation Fund extension that will virtually ensure permanent funding for rescue workers whose work after the Sept. 11 attacks caused serious health problems.
Harrisburg – The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) Board of Directors approved the release of $2.47 million in Pennsylvania Housing Affordability and Rehabilitation Enhancement (PHARE) funding to be distributed across Bradford, Lycoming, Sullivan, Susquehanna, and Union counties. Th…
- Pedestrian struck and killed in downtown Williamsport
- 5 local spots you didn't know were haunted
- UPMC Susquehanna recognizes extraordinary nurses
- Substantial donation brings the return of the K-9 Unit to Williamsport Bureau of Police
- 2019 Trunk-or-Treat roundup
- Opiate overdoses under investigation in Northumberland County
- Mummers’ Parade rolls through South Williamsport October 19
- Man charged with assault: 3-year-old in critical condition
- State prison sentence for Williamsport man who violated probation
- Suspected 'peeping Tom' asks court to toss victim IDs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.