On November 18, 2019, the Senate voted 38 to 11 to send Senate Bill 147 (Laughlin-R-Erie) allowing hunting on three Sundays a year to the Governor for his action.
“The mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton are the latest, horrific examples of the violent scourge that is gripping America,” says Pa. Senator Pat Toomey. “The perpetrators of these murders are cowards. We can and must do more to keep guns out of the hands of psychopaths.”
The Senate has voted 97-2 to approve the 9/11 Compensation Fund extension that will virtually ensure permanent funding for rescue workers whose work after the Sept. 11 attacks caused serious health problems.
Harrisburg – The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) Board of Directors approved the release of $2.47 million in Pennsylvania Housing Affordability and Rehabilitation Enhancement (PHARE) funding to be distributed across Bradford, Lycoming, Sullivan, Susquehanna, and Union counties. Th…
- 'Super load' moving at 15 mph across nine PA counties toward Lock Haven
- Updated: State Trooper shot in chest in Tioga County
- Overnight standoff ends in Tioga County, suspect shot and killed
- The Break Room of Williamsport is a place to smash away stress
- Williamsport man charged for selling drugs to a confidential informant on two separate occasions
- Trooper shot in Tioga County in stable condition: PSP
- PSP Trooper struck in shooting in Nelson Township
- Heroin dealer sentenced to state prison
- Williamsport man incarcerated after allegedly cashing stolen checks
- Hospitalized victim's identity stolen: police
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.