Washington, D.C. — Congressman Fred Keller (R-PA) joined Congressman Mike Cloud (R-TX), Congressman Ed Case (D-HI), and Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) in signning a bipartisan, bicameral letter requesting that the House and Senate Budget Committees require the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) to incl…
Washington, D.C. — Congressman Fred Keller (R-PA) has co-sponsored H.R. 19, the Lower Costs, More Cures Act, what he says is a bipartisan solution aimed at lowering prescription drug prices that should be brought up for a vote immediately.
Following allegations of a sexual affair with a Capitol Hill staffer, freshman Congresswoman Katie Hill has announced that she is resigning. The California Democrat, who has denied the allegation, said it is with a broken heart that she is announcing her resignation from Congress. "This is t…
Veteran Democratic Congressman Elijah Cummings passed away Thursday at the age of 68. Cummings' office said he died due to "longstanding health challenges". In the House of Representatives, he represented Maryland's 7th congressional district for the last 23 years. Cummings, who was heavily …
For a third time, the U.S. House of Representatives voted down Democratic Congressman Al Green's move to impeach President Donald Trump. The vote was a clear message that Democrats are not yet ready to impeach Trump despite enjoying majority in the lower house. 332 lawmakers voted against Al…
- Man trapped in Broadway Hotel inferno rescued by firefighters
- Cops: We watched man buy 53 bags of heroin
- Centre County man sentenced for allegedly embezzling more than $800,000
- Kmart in Williamsport closes its doors after 43 years
- PA passes purple paint law for no tresspassing
- Explosion burns Catawissa fish feed mill
- Boil advisory for Loyalsock Township
- Kohl's 'peeping Tom' sentenced to state prison
- Jersey Shore man accused of child rape
- Gerber looking for its 2020 "Spokesbaby" in 10th anniversary Photo Search
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.