Williamsport— Congressman Fred Keller (PA-12) announced Tuesday that he will seek re-election to Congress.
Washington, D.C. — Congressman Fred Keller (R-PA) has co-sponsored H.R. 19, the Lower Costs, More Cures Act, what he says is a bipartisan solution aimed at lowering prescription drug prices that should be brought up for a vote immediately.
Following allegations of a sexual affair with a Capitol Hill staffer, freshman Congresswoman Katie Hill has announced that she is resigning. The California Democrat, who has denied the allegation, said it is with a broken heart that she is announcing her resignation from Congress. "This is t…
Veteran Democratic Congressman Elijah Cummings passed away Thursday at the age of 68. Cummings' office said he died due to "longstanding health challenges". In the House of Representatives, he represented Maryland's 7th congressional district for the last 23 years. Cummings, who was heavily …
For a third time, the U.S. House of Representatives voted down Democratic Congressman Al Green's move to impeach President Donald Trump. The vote was a clear message that Democrats are not yet ready to impeach Trump despite enjoying majority in the lower house. 332 lawmakers voted against Al…
- Union says Lewistown removed clerk from work illegally
- Williamsport Area School District Statement on Myrtle Beach Incident
- Obese bear in Union County club moving next week; Alec Baldwin pleaded with Gov. Wolf for freedom
- Storm to unload 'most substantial wintry precipitation of the season' on Northeast
- Weekend winter storm could mark major pattern change in Northeast
- 19-year-old sentenced for conspiracy heroin dealing
- Glacier Pools Preserve
- Hughesville landowners hosting leaking well say Range Resources didn't cause contamination
- Suspected marijuana dealer arrested in Muncy Borough
- Store employee charged for allegedly pocketing cash that customer dropped: PSP
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.