From PennDOT Montoursville – Motorists in north central Pennsylvania are advised there are roads closed due to flooding this morning. The following roads currently are closed as of 11:30 AM:
- Route 6 between Mac Road in Burlington Borough and Bailey Corners Road in West Burlington Township.
- Route 187 just south of Battle Creek Road in Rome Borough due to downed utility poles and wires.
- Route 2055 (Chippewa Road) between Route 405 and East Lime Bluff Road in Muncy Creek Township.
- Route 4001 (Little Pine Creek Road) between Route 44 in Cummings Township and Route 287 in Pine Township.
- (New) Route 4001 (Little Pine Creek Road) between English Run Road in Pine Township and Little Pine Camp Area Road in Cummings Township.
- (New) Route 54 between Route 254 and Hillside Drive in Derry Township.
- Route 1003 (PP and L Road) between Route 1002 (Strawberry Ridge Road) in Derry Township and Route 1004 (Arrowhead Road) in Anthony Township.
- (New) Route 1004 (Arrowhead Road) between Continental Boulevard and PPL Road in Anthony Township.
- Route 1009 (Stamm Road) in Derry Township between Strawberry Ridge Road and the Anthony Township line.
- Route 45 between Route 405 and Route 1031 (Housel Run Road) in West Chillisquaque Township.
- Route 1025 (Shakespeare Road) between Route 45 and Hobbes Road in East Chillisquaque Township.
- Route 1037 (Spruce Hollow Road) between Route 1021 (Ridge Road) and Route 11 in Point Township.
- (New) Route 3001 (Otto Station Road) between Grivley Hill Road and Herndon Bypass Road in Jackson Township.
- Route 3024 (Mahantango Creek Road) between Route 225 and Route 147 in Lower Mahanoy Township due to a downed tree.
- Route 4004 (Mile Post Road) between Shikellamy Avenue and Mt. Pleasant Road in Upper Augusta Township.
- Route 4018 (Brush Valley Road) is closed near the intersection with Route 147 in Upper Augusta Township due to potential bridge damage. Separate detours are in effect for cars and trucks.
- Route 4020 (Hallowing Run Road) between Dornsife Mountain Road and Route 890 in Rockefeller Township.
Motorists should be alert and drive with caution through the area.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information and access to more than 860 traffic cameras.
511PA is also available through a smartphone application for iPhone and Android devices, by calling 5-1-1, or by following regional Twitter alerts accessible on the 511PA website.