Montoursville, PA – Motorists in north central Pennsylvania are advised there are roads closed due to flooding this morning. The following roads are closed as of 8 AM:
- Route 2055 (Chippewa Road) between Route 405 and East Lime Bluff Road in Muncy Creek Township.
- Route 45 between Route 405 and Route 1031 (Housel Run Road) in West Chillisquaque Township.
- Route 1025 (Shakespeare Road) between Route 45 and Hobbes Road in East Chillisquaque Township.
- Route 1037 (Spruce Hollow Road) between Route 1021 (Ridge Road) and Route 11 in Point Township.
- Route 3024 (Mahantango Creek Road) between Route 225 and Route 147 in Lower Mahanoy Township due to a downed tree.
- Route 4004 (Mile Post Road) between Shikellamy Avenue and Mt. Pleasant Road in Upper Augusta Township.
- Route 4018 (Brush Valley Road) is closed near the intersection with Route 147 in Upper Augusta Township due to potential bridge damage. Separate detours are in effect for cars and trucks.
- Route 4022
- Route 11/15 southbound lane restriction in Shamokin Dam Borough due to damaged manhole covers.
Motorists should be alert and drive with caution through the area.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information and access to more than 860 traffic cameras.
511PA is also available through a smartphone application for iPhone and Android devices, by calling 5-1-1, or by following regional Twitter alerts accessible on the 511PA website.