URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
National Weather Service State College PA
301 PM EST Fri Jan 17 2020
Northern Centre-Southern Centre-Tioga-Northern Lycoming-Sullivan-Southern Clinton-
Including the cities of Warren, Bradford, Coudersport, St. Marys,
Ridgway, Emporium, Renovo, DuBois, Clearfield, Philipsburg,
State College, Mansfield, Wellsboro, Trout Run, Laporte,
Lock Haven, Williamsport, Lewisburg, Selinsgrove, Danville,
Sunbury, Shamokin, Bloomsburg, Berwick, and Pottsville
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 5 AM TO 9 PM EST
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 5
* WHERE...Portions of central Pennsylvania.
* WHEN...From 5 AM to 7 PM EST Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Snow will come down hard at times. While
some mixed precipitation could occur late, most of the
precipitation will be in the form of snow.
Some sleet and freezing rain could mix with
the snow at times by late afternoon.
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation and Pennsylvania
Turnpike Commission remind motorists to adjust speeds based on
driving conditions as winter weather impacts will include snow
covered roads and limited visibility.