THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN STATE COLLEGE PA HAS ISSUED A * SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING FOR... NORTHWESTERN CENTRE COUNTY IN CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA... WESTERN LYCOMING COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA... CENTRAL CLINTON COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA... * UNTIL 345 PM EDT. * A…
AccuWeather Global Weather Center -- The dry, sunny, and fall-like weather experienced in the northeastern United States over the weekend will be replaced by soaking rain, severe thunderstorms, and more humid air by Tuesday.
AccuWeather Global Weather Center – AccuWeather RealFeel® Temperatures will be on the rise across the northeastern United States through the first half of this week before moisture from Barry arrives and triggers downpours.
Widespread highs in the lower 90s will expand northward along the Interstate-95 corridor from Washington, D.C., to Philadelphia on Tuesday.
The National Weather Service says that in the wake of Hurricane Barry, a widespread heat wave is forecast to develop across the Central and Eastern states by the middle of or later this week. "Barry continues to steadily weaken as it moves northward across the Mississippi Valley. Despite the…
AccuWeather Global Weather Center – July 5, 2019 – Following a relative lull in shower and thunderstorm activity much of this week, the northeastern United States is likely to get thoroughly drenched prior to a southward push of dry air.
- New York-style pizzeria opens in downtown Williamsport
- Lock Haven Police seek former Keystone Central School District teacher on rape charges
- Another Lycoming Mall store slated to close
- Unity Mart burglar assaulted three officers: Muncy PD
- Man charged with allegedly running drug ring from prison
- Police investigating burglary at cabin in Lycoming County
- Several receive drug related charges in Lycoming County
- Property owners help turn LLWS parking from nightmare to delight
- Man with a gun allegedly threatens to shoot, kill Watsontown woman
- Watsontown man scuffled with police at Lycoming County Fair
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
AccuWeather Global Weather Center – Many Americans are willing to travel hundreds of miles and sit in traffic to spend time with family and friends during the Fourth of July holiday; however, a planned travel itinerary could give you more time with loved ones instead of stuck in traffic.
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT FROM NOON EDT TODAY THROUGH LATE TONIGHT... The National Weather Service in State College has issued a * Flash Flood Watch for a portion of central Pennsylvania, including the following areas, Adams, Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Cameron, Clearfield, Columbia,…
SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH OUTLINE UPDATE FOR WS 193 NWS STORM PREDICTION CENTER NORMAN OK 235 PM EDT SUN MAY 19 2019 SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 193 IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 900 PM EDT FOR THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS PAC001-009-011-013-021-023-025-027-033-035-037-041-043-055-057- 061-067-071-075-077-0…