The following individuals received drug related charges in Williamsport through the office of District Magistrate Christian D. Frey:
- Bryan Stewart, aka “Philly,” 56, of 513 Park Ave., Williamsport, charged for allegedly selling crack cocaine to a confidential informant at the 400 block of Park Ave. on March 7, 2019. Bail was set at $50,000.
- Ramir K. Young, 22, of 916 Penn St., Williamsport, charged with manufacture or possession of narcotics with intent to deliver after he was pulled over on Aug. 22, 2019 on Walnut and Grace streets. Young allegedly had heroin in the vehicle. Bail was set at $50,000.
- Bradley J. Stewart, 39, of 1137 Proctor Rd., Williamsport, charged with possession and use of narcotics and paraphernalia after a vehicle he was riding in was pulled over on June 28, 2019. Police said Stewart had an empty heroin baggy in the vehicle and cocaine on his person. Bail was set at $3,500.
- Michael D. Wallace, 31, of 565 Memorial Ave., Williamsport, charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana, use/possession of drug paraphernalia, tampering with/fabricate physical evidence, false identification to law enforcement and disorderly conduct on June 28, 2019. Police were dispatched to Home Service Beverage at 419 Fifth Avenue at 7:52 p.m. for a report of a male being disorderly and refusing to leave. Wallace had allegedly urinated on the property. When police found Wallace, they found he had a blunt with marijuana in his pant pocket. Wallace’s case was held for court.
- Lionel W. Harris, aka “Loon,” 40, of 821 Baldwin St., Williamsport, for allegedly selling fentanyl pills and cocaine to a confidential informant on three occasions between August 13 and 27, 2019 at various locations in Williamsport. Bail was set at $90,000. Harris’s case was held for court.