The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) has provided updates on road work and construction projects this week:
Harrisburg -- The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation has announced guidance for groups looking to resume Adopt-A-Highway activities across the state.
Motorists who travel on Route 4012 (Snydertown Road) in Upper Augusta Township, Northumberland County, are advised of a lane restriction due to a soil remediation project that will take place Friday, due to a previous vehicle accident.
Work is progressing on the Northern Section of the Central Susquehanna Valley Transportation (CSVT) project in Northumberland, Union and Snyder counties as follows:
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation announced road work will take place on Wednesday, July 8 on Interstate 80 West in Union County and in Tioga County.
On Monday, July 6, a retaining wall project on Route 414 will cause the roadway in Morris Township, Tioga County to be closed. The project is located at the intersection of Wilson Hill Road and continues north for .58 miles towards Morris.Work is expected to be completed by mid-July 2020.
- The search is on for the Totally Ninja Raccoons!
- Search for the Totally Ninja Raccoons is underway
- Victims identified from Friday night’s shooting in Selinsgrove
- Child abuse video recorded in Williamsport circulated widely online: PSP
- Shooting victim had PFA against suspect; identity of suspect released
- Shooting fatalities reported at Monroe Marketplace in Selinsgrove
- Human remains recovered from Susquehanna River in Clinton County
- Man broke into woman's camper in Lycoming County and raped her: PSP
- Williamsport sex offender sentenced to 36-year minimum prison term
- Unemployment compensation benefits extended 13 weeks
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Montoursville, PA – Motorists who travel Route 442 in Lycoming County are advised the road is closed between Route 2019 (Moreland Baptist Road) in Moreland Township and Route 2015 (Funston Road) in Franklin Township due to a downed tree and utilities.
Montoursville, Pa. – Travelers on Route 15 northbound and southbound will encounter lane restrictions today near the ramps adjacent to the Interstate 180 ramps in the City of Williamsport, Lycoming County.
PennDOT said work continues this weekend on the Interstate 180 bridge resurfacing project from the Route 15 interchange to Basin Street in the City of Williamsport and Loyalsock Township, Lycoming County.
Montoursville, Pa. – PennDOT is advising motorists in Bradford County that a portion of Route 220 in Towanda Township will be closed for utility work.