- Letters should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line "Letter to the Editor."
- Letter submissions must include the writer's full name, email address, and phone number. Only the author's name will appear on the published letter.
- Please include a Title for your letter.
- Anonymous submissions.
- Letters with racial slurs, degrading comments, and/or profanities.
- Letters that advocate for illegal actions and/or violence.
- Letters that contain falsehoods or seek to purposely spread misinformation.
Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Due to the volume of submission, we cannot personally acknowledge each submission. Not all submissions will be published.
Thank you for your support, your respect, and your voice. We value your opinions!