- Letters should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line "Letter to the Editor."
- Letter submissions must include the writer's full name, email address, and phone number. Only the author's name will appear on the published letter.
- Please include a Title for your letter.
- Anonymous submissions.
- Letters with racial slurs, degrading comments, and/or profanities.
- Letters that advocate for illegal actions and/or violence.
- Letters that contain falsehoods or seek to purposely spread misinformation.
Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Due to the volume of submission, we cannot personally acknowledge each submission. Not all submissions will be published.
Thank you for your support, your respect, and your voice. We value your opinions!
Healthcare access, educational inequities, and racial disparities are issues that are not new to the United States, but COVID-19 has certainly brought new attention to these issues and others and forced the nonprofit community to speak out and advocate for systemic change. The holes in the d…
The South Williamsport Area School District needs to refocus their agenda. In the past few years, they have lost TWO of their precious students to suicide, from bullying. The issues were brought to the school’s attention and they blatantly refused to acknowledge or discipline the students th…