Brain bleeds, fractured ribs and cardiac arrest are among the symptoms a Jersey Shore infant suffered after his father shook him so hard that it nearly killed him, Montoursville State Police reported.
A 44-year-old Lairdsville man who pleaded guilty to a felony drug charge last year recently was re-sentenced to two to four years in state prison for violating the terms of the intermediate punishment program.
A 37-year-old Beech Creek man recently was sentenced to time in Lycoming County Prison for possession of 0.5 grams methamphetamine with the intent to distribute it.
A Lock Haven man was sentenced to jail time for driving under the influence of a controlled substance with a minor in the vehicle, court records indicate.
- Union says Lewistown removed clerk from work illegally
- Williamsport Area School District Statement on Myrtle Beach Incident
- Obese bear in Union County club moving next week; Alec Baldwin pleaded with Gov. Wolf for freedom
- Storm to unload 'most substantial wintry precipitation of the season' on Northeast
- Weekend winter storm could mark major pattern change in Northeast
- 19-year-old sentenced for conspiracy heroin dealing
- Glacier Pools Preserve
- Hughesville landowners hosting leaking well say Range Resources didn't cause contamination
- Suspected marijuana dealer arrested in Muncy Borough
- Store employee charged for allegedly pocketing cash that customer dropped: PSP
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Pennsylvania State Police from the Milton barracks were dispatched to a Montour County home in Cooper Township on Tuesday, January 7, in response to a report of a man armed with knives who had been throwing them at his sister.
The Philadelphia man arrested in Williamsport with a cornucopia of narcotics was sentenced to four-to-eight years in state prison on Thursday.
The teenaged hunters who assaulted a wounded deer in a viral social media video were charged with felonies today by the Pennsylvania Game Commission.
A Sullivan County man has been charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after refusing to leave the scene of a car crash a little over an hour after 2020 officially began.
Fifteen grams of crack cocaine and a marijuana pipe cannot be used as evidence against a Loyalsock Township man because a state police officer illegally obtained it, a Lycoming County judge ruled today.
Loyalsock Township, Pa. – A store employee found an envelope containing cash while she was working and pocketed it. She now faces theft charges, according to police.
A 24-year old woman conspired with her boyfriend to sell narcotics from their Muncy Borough home, Lycoming County District Attorney's Office Narcotics Enforcement Unit reported.
Athens Township police officers have filed charges in Judge Larry Hurley's magisterial district court against four women for allegedly stealing from the local Wal-Mart.
New Berlin, Pa. – A Middleburg woman was charged for making up a story about a family member attempting suicide, as an attempt to get out of a speeding ticket, police said.
Old Lycoming Township, Pa. -- An Old Lycoming Township man is facing charges including murder in connection with the 2018 death of his girlfriend’s 19-month old son, Ky’mani Moore.