Potter County - In two separate cases, an Elkland man recently was charged for burglary and solicitation of minors to traffic drugs, Potter County Court records stated.
A Wyalusing man has been charged with strangulation, terroristic threats, simple assault, theft, and harassment after a domestic incident on January 2 and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
A K9 officer recently alerted to the presence of narcotics on $30,000 cash seized during a traffic stop in Lamar Township, Clinton County, Pennsylvania State Police reported.
A Hughesville woman had been charged after allegedly stealing about $10,000 from the activity fund of Montoursville High School earlier this school year.
- Centre County man sentenced for allegedly embezzling more than $800,000
- Police close Lycoming Creek Road for developing situation
- Incident shuts down Lycoming Creek Road in Williamsport, ends tragically
- Gerber looking for its 2020 "Spokesbaby" in 10th anniversary Photo Search
- Online video of Jersey Shore students chanting racial slur under District investigation
- Student takes stand against school officials targeting female students over dress code
- American Airlines Changes Williamsport Regional Air Service from Philadelphia to Charlotte, NC Hub
- Cops: Woman stole $10,219.05 from Montoursville High School
- Boil advisory for Loyalsock Township
- Love is in the air, even for Pennsylvania wildlife
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Two inmates at the State Correctional Institution at Coal Township are accused of stabbing a 20-year-old victim multiple times, PSP Stonington reported.
An SCI-Coal Township inmate serving life for first degree murder is accused of spitting blood in a corrections officer's face, Pennsylvania State Police in Stonington reported.
An incident on Lycoming Creek Road this morning caused both lanes to be shut down between 9:30 and 11:30 a.m. Friday, Feb. 21, as police responded to reports of a man with a gun.
Williamsport - Fallon M. Davis, 23, of Morris, pleaded no contest to involuntary manslaughter before Lycoming County President Judge Nancy L. Butts and a crowded courtroom today.
Castanea - A Lock Haven area man recently pleaded guilty in federal court to one count of production of child pornography. He faces up to 30 years in federal prison.
Two Northumberland County men who failed to register as sex offenders recently were charged with new felonies by Pennsylvania State Police in Stonington and Watsontown PD.
A former inmate of the Lycoming County Prison claims prison medical staff failed to treat his injuries caused by excessive police force. He seeks $500,000 total in monetary and punitive damages.
A Jersey Shore man's felony burglary charge was dismissed when he recently pleaded guilty to felony criminal trespass. He was sentenced to up to 23 months in county jail, court records stated.
Williamsport — A Centre County man was sentenced in federal court this week for allegedly embezzling more than $800,000 from his employer.
A Bellefonte man was sentenced to almost two years in county jail for trespassing and carrying a firearm without a license, Lycoming County Courthouse records stated.
The 42-year-old Philadelphia man who sold cocaine in Williamsport will spend three to six years in state prison, Lycoming County Courthouse records state.