A Muncy family was arrested for allegedly stealing over $1,000 in merchandise from Weis Markets, according to police.
Mifflinburg police filed charges of aggravated assault, strangulation, and simple assault against Anthony Williams, Jr., after being called to a domestic dispute in the borough on November 16.
The intoxicated Allenwood man who led police on a high-speed chase spanning three counties recently was sentenced to Lycoming County Prison, court records stated.
A Jersey Shore husband and wife recently were sentenced to time in Lycoming County Prison for possession with intent to deliver the opioid medication Suboxone, court records stated.
The Pennsylvania State Police have filed charges against Merle Hoover, of Buffalo Township, Union County, for allegedly neglecting a horse named Raven.
- 'Super load' moving at 15 mph across nine PA counties toward Lock Haven
- Updated: State Trooper shot in chest in Tioga County
- Overnight standoff ends in Tioga County, suspect shot and killed
- The Break Room of Williamsport is a place to smash away stress
- Williamsport man charged for selling drugs to a confidential informant on two separate occasions
- Trooper shot in Tioga County in stable condition: PSP
- PSP Trooper struck in shooting in Nelson Township
- Heroin dealer sentenced to state prison
- Williamsport man incarcerated after allegedly cashing stolen checks
- Hospitalized victim's identity stolen: police
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
State prison sentences were handed down to individuals in Tioga County for various crimes, according to Tioga County Court documents from December 9, 2019. They are:
Mansfield, Pa. – Pennsylvania State Police have identified the gunman who shot and injured one trooper and barricaded himself in a home in Nelson Township, Tioga County on Tuesday, Dec. 10.
The Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) reminds residents to be aware and protect themselves from holiday scams. Criminals capitalize on an increase in spending, online shopping, and charitable giving during the holiday season.
A trooper from the Pennsylvania State Police Mansfield barracks was shot in the chest Tuesday afternoon during a routine welfare check at a home in Tioga County, FIRST News Now reported.
Mansfield, Pa. – Pennsylvania State Police in Mansfield have released additional information about the shooting today in Tioga County in which a trooper was struck.
The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture has caught a website selling fraudulent dog licenses as well as paying search engines to put their website in the top results for queries such as "Pennsylvania dog license" or "renew PA dog license."
A worker from a moving company stole an envelope containing $4,300 cash from the dresser drawer of a victim, according to state police.
Williamsport -- Police have filed numerous drug charges against a 29-year-old man who sold illegal drugs to a confidential informant on at least two separate occasions.