The court denied a motion to enforce a plea agreement in the case of 29-year-old Paul Daniel Lowmiller, accused of receiving oral sex from a 14 year old minor.
A man in a wheelchair was struck by a car this weekend in Williamsport and killed, according to police. On October 19 at 12:50 p.m. police and paramedics were called to the intersection of West Fourth St. and William St. The victim, 66-year-old John Yarozs of Williamsport, who was struck by …
A 24-year-old Wellsboro man accused of overdosing behind the wheel of a running car while in possession of heroin and crystal methamphetamine recently posted bail.
Williamsport – Police arrested three men after serving a search warrant on a Fourth Avenue residence that allegedly was used for narcotics trafficking. One of those men received additional charges for threatening police after he was taken into custody.
A mistrial was declared in the case of Cristopher Whitney Cranmer, 39, of Montgomery, who is accused of drunkenly slamming into the back of an Amish buggy and seriously injuring six of its occupants.
- Pedestrian struck and killed in downtown Williamsport
- 5 local spots you didn't know were haunted
- UPMC Susquehanna recognizes extraordinary nurses
- Substantial donation brings the return of the K-9 Unit to Williamsport Bureau of Police
- 2019 Trunk-or-Treat roundup
- Opiate overdoses under investigation in Northumberland County
- Mummers’ Parade rolls through South Williamsport October 19
- Man charged with assault: 3-year-old in critical condition
- State prison sentence for Williamsport man who violated probation
- Suspected 'peeping Tom' asks court to toss victim IDs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Milton Police Department is investigating non-fatal drug overdoses in the Northumberland County area believed to be caused by an unknown opiate.
A Philadelphia man convicted of first degree murder in Williamsport claims his court appointed attorney failed to notify him of a plea deal for third degree murder prior to trial.
Trevorton, Pa. – A 3-year-old child is in critical condition with a brain injury and multiple broken ribs after a Trevorton man allegedly assaulted her multiple times, according to police.
Three individuals are accused of burglarizing the South Williamsport home of one of two men who reportedly stole marijuana from them.
Lewisburg – A woman shopping at Weis Markets in Lewisburg last week was out almost $2,000 after an unknown suspect stole her wallet out of her purse.
A Hughesville Borough police officer seized narcotics evidence from a vehicle without legal consent to search it, a recent ruling by Lycoming County President Judge Nancy L. Butts stated.