This winter the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB) released their annual report for the fiscal year. The report ranks the sales of wines and spirits in the state by numerous categories, and includes purchases from both retailers and liquor license holders.
New Year's Eve parties aren't in short supply around northcentral Pennsylvania. Wander down to your local club or tavern, and it's far more likely you'll find a DJ or a band playing that night than on any other night of the year.
Like any good postmodern cultural phenomenon, the craze for Ugly Sweaters around the holidays blends nostalgia and irony. Think the warmth of Andy Williams crooning "White Christmas" in a snowflake sweater and combine that with the bureaucratic silliness of a major retailer issuing an apolog…
In 1982, Tom Woodruff Jr., a Lycoming College Student and Loyalsock High School grad, played the role of Jonathan Brewster in the Williamsport Community Theater League's production of Arsenic and Old Lace. Nearly forty years later, Woodruff returns to Williamsport's CTL as Henry Potter in th…
It’s that time of year again-- Christmas music in every store, Santa Claus around every corner, and the weather matching the fury of the holiday spirit.
- Union says Lewistown removed clerk from work illegally
- Williamsport Area School District Statement on Myrtle Beach Incident
- Obese bear in Union County club moving next week; Alec Baldwin pleaded with Gov. Wolf for freedom
- Storm to unload 'most substantial wintry precipitation of the season' on Northeast
- Weekend winter storm could mark major pattern change in Northeast
- 19-year-old sentenced for conspiracy heroin dealing
- Glacier Pools Preserve
- Hughesville landowners hosting leaking well say Range Resources didn't cause contamination
- Suspected marijuana dealer arrested in Muncy Borough
- Store employee charged for allegedly pocketing cash that customer dropped: PSP
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
With the weather suddenly gaining an autumn chill, this Friday is an ideal time to take a stroll in downtown Williamsport without working up a sweat. It’s First Friday, when local shops stay open through the evening to host artisans, musicians, shows, and visitors of all kinds.
Jim Breuer gave Northcentralpa.com a thirty-minute, one-on-one interview, as he prepares to bring his 'Live and Let Laugh' tour to Williamsport on October 4th. In doing so, we found out some very interesting things. For example…
A downtown street fair to coincide with the Little League World Series, welcoming visitors from all over the world, is planned for tomorrow, Friday, Aug. 23, 5 - 9 p.m.