Today's (July 26) giveaway is for 2 Tickets to Kool and the Gang at Mohegan Sun Pocono on Friday, August 23rd. Tickets will be in your name at the Will Call window at the event Winner will be announced Monday at 12:30.
In order to qualify you must:
- “Like” the giveaway Facebook post.
- “Like” the NorthcentralPA.com Facebook page. NOTE: Please do not "unlike" then re "like" the page. If you already like the page you just need to like the announcement post on Facebook!
YOU MUST "LIKE" our Facebook page to be eligible. Many are invited but have not "liked." Thank You.
REMINDER: If you have "liked" our page already - you do not need to unlike and re-like the page. Just "Like" the post.
Both steps are required in order to qualify. Sharing the post or tagging friends does not qualify you or get you more entries. Winner chosen at random from all valid entries.
- No purchase necessary.
- US residents only.
- You can only win something from NorthcentralPA.com once per calendar month.
- One (1) entry per person.
- Winner will be notified prior to announcement.
- Each entrant releases Facebook from any liability.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
Good luck to entrants!
KOOL & THE GANG
Two-time Grammy Award-winning and 31 gold and platinum album selling band, Kool & the Gang has been performing longer than any other R&B group. Kool & the Gang shot to fame with iconic songs like “Celebration,” “Cherish,” “Jungle Boogie,” “Summer Madness” and “Open Sesame.” Their 1970 sophomore album, Live at the Sex Machine, reached #6 on the Billboard’s R&B chart, driven by hit singles: “Funky Man,” “Who’s Gonna Take the Weight” and “I Want to Take You Higher.” Nine years later, the group released Ladies Night, which became their first platinum album.
Kool & the Gang’s unique sound of Jazz, Funk, and horn arrangements has made them one of the most sampled groups in the industry. Their tracks can be heard in the works of Jay-Z, Madonna, and the Beastie Boys. Movie soundtracks for Rocky, Saturday Night Fever, Pulp Fiction and Wreck-It-Ralph also feature hits by the group.
Ronald Bell, Robert “Kool” Bell, Robert “Spike” Mickens, Dennis “Dee Tee” Thomas, Ricky Westfield, George Brown and Charles Smith joined forces to create Kool & the Gang, after several alternate band names, in 1964. Even past their 50th Anniversary, the group is still putting out new music and doing performances