Located near the intersection of 220 and 405, today stands the Angus Inn. But once this was a public park, created by a farmer on his own land, with a pavilion, cabins, an electric piano and a playground. The nearby dam was a popular place for swimming in the summer and ice skating in the w…
In May of 1929, Earhart made an unplanned stop at the Amnity Airfield in Hughesville Pa. She rested at the home of Mrs. Haas and had lunch before continuing on to Cleveland to fly the inaugural mail route from Cleveland to Detroit. Then in July of 1929 she returned to the area for the gran…
- Local restaurant owners celebrate grand opening
- Hughesville man threatened victim with crossbow: PSP
- Accused meth dealer busted in Montgomery Borough
- Former Lycoming County attorney sentenced for child pornography
- Woman in downtown Williamsport arrested with large quantity of drugs
- Man with PFA charged with allegedly assaulting woman
- Lycoming County narcotics enforcement unit charges several individuals
- Lycoming County chief clerk’s contract hangs in limbo as employee morale is questioned
- Fired property manager stole rent payments: Hughesville Borough PD
- Two face child endangerment charges for having an infant, in a tent, in below freezing temperatures
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Retro-Spective App, created by two Sunbury business owners, is a gps- based history app that allows you to overlay historical photos over the current day view.
If you have biked or walked the riverwalk in Williamsport, you might have noticed this historical marker along the path. Julia Collins, who lived in Williamsport Pa., was the author of "The Curse Of Caste," the first novel written by an African American Woman.
The HistoryOn September 11, 2001, Flight 93 from Newark to San Francisco was schedule to depart at 8 a.m., at approximately the same time as the other three planes that would be hijacked later that morning. Heavy morning air traffic delayed the take off, and when flight 93 left the ground at…
As summer is officially over here is a list from Valley Girl Views of a few things you could do to cap off your summer! You can see the full post here.