Did the Governors orders go too far? One mid state law maker thinks so. Dawn Keefer joins PA Now.
Midstate Democrat Representative Patty Kim gives her perspective on the COVID-19 public health crisis and Governor Tom Wolf’s response.
- 2020 Primary Elections tomorrow, June 2
- As protests go on across the state, Justice for George Floyd signs are displayed downtown
- Shooting reported in Lewisburg
- Lock Haven woman charged with felony theft from Walmart
- Muncy Creeks trout stocking concludes with good and bad news
- 'Walk About it Be About it' march in Williamsport
- Two injured in drive-by shooting in Lewisburg, shooter still at large
- Two dead in head-on crash Tuesday on Route 405 in Muncy Creek Township
- Bellefonte man arrested after his dog allegedly bit two people
- Vehicle crash closes Route 405 in Muncy Creek Township, Lycoming County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.