The Lycoming County commissioners approved grant funds for Camp Cadet, new personnel and announced a the new director of the Department of Public Safety during their meeting Thursday. On the PULSE covers action items for each Thursday meeting.
The commissioners announced at the meeting that they would be appointing Jeff Hutchins to the be next director of Public Safety effective on Feb. 23, 2020. The commissioners said Hutchins rose above the other candidates due to his experience with fire, EMS, and 911 communications, coupled with a bachelor of science in Occupational Safety and Health. Hutchins replaces John Yingling who retired after 30 years with the county in December.
Approve update to the TDA Report Effective 2/1/20. PASS 3-0
- VOTER SERVICES- Removal of one (1) Part-time Clerk I.
Roxanne Grieco – Approve the following personnel actions: PASS 3-0
- DPS-John D. Yingling, Part-time Temporary DPS Special Projects, Paygrade 11 $35.00/Hourly. New Position, Not to exceed 500 hours. Effective 2/18/20.
- DPS/Communications- Joshua R. Hewlett, Full-time Replacement DPS Telecommunication I- WOE. Paygrade 6 $16.95/Hourly. Effective 2/24/20.
- Courts/Judge Tira-Alexandra D. Sholley, Full-time Replacement Law Clerk II, Paygrade 11 $50,548.35. Effective 2/18/20.
- RMS-Resource Recovery- Andrew Miller, Full-time Replacement Equipment Operator, Paygrade 6 $18.492404/Hourly Effective 2/23/20
- RMS-Resource Recovery- Eric S. Maneval, Full-time Replacement Material Recovery Facility Maintenance Specialist, Paygrade 7 $18.08/Hourly Effective 2/18/20.
- Planning & Community Development-John E. Lavelle III, Full-time Promotion/Replacement Deputy Director Planning & Community Development- Paygrade 12 $69,246.76. Effective 2/23/20.
- Planning & Community Development- Heather L. George, Full-time Replacement Clerk IV, Paygrade 5 $15.22/Hourly. Effective 2/18/20.
SALARY BOARD ACTIONS
Approve update to Salary Schedule. Effe...
Read the whole article on On the PULSE