Mansfield University is operating with approximately 75% of all courses provided remotely (online), and the remaining 25% of delivered partially or entirely face-to-face.
The university has reduced their residential campus population to approximately 1/3 of total capacity by restricting campus living.
Fall semester classes end Friday, Nov. 20
Fall commencement is to be determined
Full Plan: Mansfield University Re-Entry Plan
***Plan is subject to changes by the school administration. Please refer to the re-entry plan for the most up to date information.
Mansfield University News
Mansfield, Pa. – Mansfield University Director of Police Services and Chief of Police Scott Henry '84 was honored with the 2020 Pennsylvania Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) John Radko Police Officer of the Year Award and the VFW National Law Enforcement Officer Award.
Bloomsburg/Lock Haven/Mansfield, Pa. – A possible new partnership between Bloomsburg University, Lock Haven University, and Mansfield University could potentially alter the face of higher education in Eastern and Northcentral Pennsylvania for years to come.
Mansfield, Pa. -- When Olivia Wagner (New Cumberland, Pa. / Cedar Cliff) joined the Mansfield Mountaineer field hockey program as a rookie in 2019, the Mounties were coming off back-to-back eight-win seasons and the future looked bright.
Mansfield, Pa. -- Mansfield University has seen a second consecutive year of enrollment growth, seeing a 7.8% jump in total headcount enrollment for the fall 2020 semester compared to the fall 2019 semester. Overall headcount enrollment at Mansfield University has grown 9.5% since Fall 2018,…
Mansfield, Pa. -- Brittney Atkins, a Cell and Molecular Biology senior from Hamburg, Pa., was recently the recipient of a $4,000 research scholarship from the NASA Pennsylvania State Grant Consortium to support her research on pancreatic cancer. She joins Caitlin Beauduy as a 2020 recipient …
Mansfield, Pa. -- The Mansfield University Office of Alumni Affairs has decided to change the annual Homecoming celebration, which was scheduled for September 18 and 19, into a week-long series of virtual activities beginning October 19 for alumni, students, faculty, staff, and community members.
Mansfield, Pa. -- The Mansfield University Public Safety Training Institute (MUPSTI) hosted a July conference of the Pennsylvania Community Safety Alliance to develop a training curriculum for campus police and security officers. The new training program is intended to help officers understa…