Harrisburg, Pa. – Despite the economic impacts of COVID-19 shut downs, which closed many state liquor stores, the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (LCB) still posted record net incomes this year.
- $365.7 million in liquor tax;
- $143.9 million in state sales tax; and
- $185.1 million in cash transfers.
- $30.8 million to the Pennsylvania State Police for liquor control enforcement efforts;
- $8.8 million in local sales taxes to Philadelphia and Allegheny county;
- $4.3 million in licensing fees for return to local municipalities; and
- $4.2 million to the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs.