COVID-19 Data for Pennsylvania
The PA Dept. of Health COVID-19 Dashboard reports for July 29:
Total confirmed cases in each county:
PA state total: 107, 138
Visit the Department of Health's Dashboard for up-to-date statistics on confirmed, probable, and negative cases, and deaths, as well as a county-by-county breakdown.
The FDA released a Q&A about animals and COVID-19:
You can play a role in helping to reduce the spread of COVID-19
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover any coughs or sneezes with your elbow, not your hands.
- Clean surfaces frequently.
- Stay home to avoid spreading COVID-19, especially if you are unwell.
- Wear a mask in any public spaces