Williamsport – As PA CareerLink® Lycoming County prepares to re-open, unemployment claimants are reminded that the Unemployment Compensation Courtesy Phone will not be available.
Harrisburg, Pa. - The child care center at PSECU headquarters in Harrisburg today played host to Gov. Wolf and a press delegate to announce $53 million in additional financial support for child care providers that have suffered during COVID-19.
The Central Pennsylvania Food Bank has been keeping up with the demand for food throughout central Pennsylvania in several creative ways.
Harrisburg, Pa. – The holiday is here and people are out celebrating. State Police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement and the Liquor Control Board reminded licensed liquor establishments and their patrons to abide by social distancing and masking requirements to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- The search is on for the Totally Ninja Raccoons!
- Lycoming Mall update: Another store leaves and several more reopen
- Montgomery Borough Police officer fired after internal investigation
- Mill Hall man tased after kicking cop in Jersey Shore: Tiadaghton Valley Regional PD
- Montoursville man charged with felony strangulation
- Three vehicle car crash yesterday on East Third Street
- Suspected stalker stabbed victim's vehicle with a knife: Williamsport PD
- Where to see July 4th fireworks around northcentral PA in 2020
- Body discovered on Fourth of July morning in Shamokin
- Human remains recovered from Susquehanna River in Clinton County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 76%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:42:50 AM
- Sunset: 08:43:04 PM
A few isolated thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 88F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Mostly cloudy skies. Scattered thunderstorms this evening. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.