Almost 500 participants showed up at the Williamsport YMCA Thanksgiving morning to take place in the third annual Pie Day 5k run/walk. They were there for charity, as well as to burn off the countless calories awaiting them in their immediate futures.
Dwell Orphan Care is a local nonprofit that supports foster and adoptive families in Central Pa. so that children have a safe, loving, forever home in which to dwell.
The Williamsport Crosscutters hosted the 9th annual Cutters 5k on Saturday, June 29 at BB&T Ballpark at Historic Bowman Field. This year’s event raised $21,408 to support renovations to Hope Enterprises’ TeenLink location in Montoursville.
WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. -- STEP will host the Color Me Fun Family Run on Saturday, September 14, 2019 at the STEP RiverWalk Center. The race will be the second major event held in support of the STEP Early Learning Endowment Fund. (The third event will be Gift Card Bingo at the Clinton County Comm…
- 'Super load' moving at 15 mph across nine PA counties toward Lock Haven
- Updated: State Trooper shot in chest in Tioga County
- Overnight standoff ends in Tioga County, suspect shot and killed
- The Break Room of Williamsport is a place to smash away stress
- Williamsport man charged for selling drugs to a confidential informant on two separate occasions
- Trooper shot in Tioga County in stable condition: PSP
- PSP Trooper struck in shooting in Nelson Township
- Heroin dealer sentenced to state prison
- Williamsport man incarcerated after allegedly cashing stolen checks
- Hospitalized victim's identity stolen: police
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.