Almost 500 participants showed up at the Williamsport YMCA Thanksgiving morning to take place in the third annual Pie Day 5k run/walk. They were there for charity, as well as to burn off the countless calories awaiting them in their immediate futures.
Dwell Orphan Care is a local nonprofit that supports foster and adoptive families in Central Pa. so that children have a safe, loving, forever home in which to dwell.
The Williamsport Crosscutters hosted the 9th annual Cutters 5k on Saturday, June 29 at BB&T Ballpark at Historic Bowman Field. This year’s event raised $21,408 to support renovations to Hope Enterprises’ TeenLink location in Montoursville.
WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. -- STEP will host the Color Me Fun Family Run on Saturday, September 14, 2019 at the STEP RiverWalk Center. The race will be the second major event held in support of the STEP Early Learning Endowment Fund. (The third event will be Gift Card Bingo at the Clinton County Comm…
- Union says Lewistown removed clerk from work illegally
- Williamsport Area School District Statement on Myrtle Beach Incident
- Obese bear in Union County club moving next week; Alec Baldwin pleaded with Gov. Wolf for freedom
- Storm to unload 'most substantial wintry precipitation of the season' on Northeast
- Weekend winter storm could mark major pattern change in Northeast
- 19-year-old sentenced for conspiracy heroin dealing
- Glacier Pools Preserve
- Hughesville landowners hosting leaking well say Range Resources didn't cause contamination
- Suspected marijuana dealer arrested in Muncy Borough
- Store employee charged for allegedly pocketing cash that customer dropped: PSP
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.