- State News
- Gas Industry
Items Lost by Relative of Austalian Little League Team While in Williamsport
August 26, 2013
Items Lost by Relative of Little League Team While in Williamsport - PSP Montoursville say personal items were lost by a family member of the Australian Little League team. Trooper Erik Barlett said a white Swatch watch with rose, and a white gold diamond ring with a trillion cut diamond were reported lost by the family member and may be in the area between the Super 8 Motel, Loyalsock Township, and the Little League Complex in South Williamsport. Anyone with information or who may have found the property is encouraged to contact 570.368.5700.
State police also responded to the following emergencies:
- Aug. 25, 2:29 a.m., Joshua Hendershot, 27, of Jersey Shore, sustained injuries and was transported to Geisinger Medical Center following a one-vehicle accident on Pine Woods Road, just north of McMurrun Run Lane, Limestone Township.
- Aug. 23, 12:43 p.m., Natalie Grimes, 41, of Lewisburg was rear-ended by a silver mini van operated by a whilte male on 3rd Street in front of Long John Silvers, Loyalsock township. Grimes motioned for the driver to pull into the Staples parking lot following the crash, however, the driver and his passenger, a female, fled the scene. No injuries were reported.
- Aug. 23, 9:15 p.m., hit-and-run, Brouse Road, Clinton Township, where the operator of a late 80s model Chevrolet Camaro, (orange in color with a black hood scoop and black accents) lost control of the vehicle and struck a fence post. The vehicle then traveled through approximately 105 feet of pasture field before re-entering the roadway.
- Aug. 22, 12:30 a.m., minor injuries sustained by Curtis Little, 19, of Hughesville, after he swerved to miss a deer in the roadway on Rte. 118 near Green Valley Road, Wolf Township. The vehicle traveled down an embankment, struck a large stump then overturned and landed on its roof in a small creek, coming to final rest.
- Aug. 22, 8:59 a.m., Samantha Lehman, 19, of Linden, sustained minor injury while traveling on Young's Road near Gohl Road in Woodward Township, striking numerous trees and shrubbery before traveling down an embankment.
- Aug. 22, 6:05 p.m., injuries sustained by driver and three passengers in a vehicle traveling on Route 15, Cogan House Township, after losing control in still-standing water following a sudden rainstorm. Injured were James Morris, 39, of Bryn Mawr, Michele Morris, 40, and two male children, ages 8 and 4.
- Aug. 22, 4 p.m., Earl Stroble, 42, of Jersey Shore, was traveling southbound on First Fork Road, Mifflin Township when the vehicle veered off the road and into a ditch.
- During the overnight hours of Aug. 21, a drill was stolen from Richard Grant, 69, of Cogan Station, while he was working at 152 Boak Ave., Lot 20, Wolf Township, Hughesville
- Sometime between Aug. 16-19, someone shoved food into a gas tank of a 2000 Ford Explorer, owned by Ray Michael Corley, 54, of Colonial Heights, VA, as it was parked in a lot at 1900 E. 3rd St., Loyalsock Township.
- Aug. 6, between 3-4 p.m., an unknown black male stole an order from the drive through window of McDonald's, 1730 E. 3rd St., Loyalsock Township. The male is thought to have fled the area in a green Kia sedan.