- State News
- Gas Industry
Unityville Residence Burglarized
August 22, 2013
Unityville Residence Burglarized - Numerous items were reported stolen from from a residence in Jordan Township last week. PSP Montoursville say during the overnight hours of Aug. 16, entry was gained into the Swisher household at 302 N. Puderbaugh Hollow Road, Unityville. Trooper Daniel Kozak said scrap metal and unique tools were removed. Anyone with information is asked to contact 570.368.5700.
State police also responded to the following emergencies:
- Aug. 19, 7:59 a.m., two-vehicle accident on Route 15, east of Borderline Road, Armstrong Township. Trooper Zachary Martin said Steven Shaffer, 53, of Milton, struck a vehicle from vehind, operated by Jason Springman, 24, of Montgomery. No injuries reported, Martin said.
- Aug. 19, 9:53 p.m., two juvenile females and an 18-year-old female engaged in a physical altercation at Ashler Manor, 276 Ashler Manor Drive, Muncy Township.
- During the overnight ours of Aug. 18, someone put two drywall screws into the right front tire of a vehicle belonging to James Patrick Dailey, 2020 Hayes Lane, Williamsport, while it was parked at 2701 Lycoming Creek Road, Loyalsock Township, Trooper Travis Pena said.
- Aug. 17, 5:26 p.m., Jordan Township, one-vehicle accident on Route 42, no injuries reported. Trooper Troy Hansen said Lisa Theokary, 48, of Benton was traveling westbound on Route 42, approximately 1/10 mile east of Route 118 when she failed to negotiate a left curve and traveled onto the north bern of the roadway. Theokary struck a mailbox then continued to travel through the parking lots of Robin's Cozy Nest ice cream shop and Jeanne & Kelle's Kuts Hair Salon, striking the east exterior wall of the salon. Theokary was not wearing a seat belt, Hansen said.
- Aug. 15, 3 a.m., a credit card was removed from a purse belonging to Pamela Matthew, 53, of Williamsport. Trooper Erik Barlett said the card was used at several local businesses to purchase goods.
- During the overnight hours of Aug. 15, headlights were stolen from a vehicle owned by Charles Young, 57, of 1949 Sheridan Street.
- Aug. 14, someone shot yellow paintballs at a vehicle belonging to Kurt Douglas Reichenbach II, 43, of 593 East Limebluff Road, Muncy Creek Township, Trooper Holz said.
- Aug. 11-13, the residence of Michael Worthington, 52, of 885 White Night Road, Unityville, was entered, Trooper Erik Barlett said. Approximately 150 feet of asbestos/tar wrapped residential wire from the walls studs was removed from the Jordan Township household.
- During the overnight hours of Aug. 7, family monuments were damaged in an old section of Muncy Cemetery, East Penn Street, Muncy Creek Township, Trooper Douglass HOffman said.
- July 26, 1:15 a.m., two black males entered the 1401 Alvin Avenue residence of Julie Carson and took a laptop belonging to BLAST IU 17, Trooper Douglass Hoffman said.