- State News
- Gas Industry
Hit and Run in Williamsport
August 16, 2013
Williamsport Police Log - Williamsport Police report the following incidents which occurred Thursday, Aug. 15:
- 12:35 a.m., intoxicated person, rear of 33 W. 3rd St.
- 12:54 a.m., suspicious circumstance, 1684 Taylor Pl
- 1:02 a.m., property damage/lost/found, 700 Washington Blvd.
- 7:40 a.m., domestic, 1666 Memorial Ave.
- 7:57 a.m., theft, 500 Woodland Ave.
- 10:35 a.m., theft, 245 W. 4th St.
- 11:58 a.m., hit and run, 601 W. 3rd St.
- 12:23 p.m., stolen vehicle, 1528 Memorial Ave.
- 1:29 p.m., drug activity, 915 Clark St.
- 2:15 p.m., fight, 800 block Memorial Ave.
- 3 p.m., theft, 1100 block Memorial Ave.
- 3:20 p.m., theft, 1033 Arnold St.
- 6:03 p.m., theft, 3300 Wahoo Dr.
- 6:09 p.m., drug activity, 1108 W. 4th St.
- 6:52 p.m., theft, 327 Rural Ave.
- 8:43 p.m., hit and run, Park Ave/7th Ave.
- 10:21 p.m., theft, 935 Penn St.
- 11:21 p.m., shoplifter, 508 5th Ave.
Montoursville State Police responded to the following incidents:
- During the overnight hours of Aug. 14, someone threw a green glass bottle out of a vehicle as it was passing Hulsizer's Chevrolet in Clinton Township. The bottle struck a 2013 Chevrolet Camaro and damaged the windshield, Trooper Erik Barlett said.
- Aug. 14, 9:54 p.m., Ricky Walton, 58, of Randleman, NC, was traveling northbound on Route 15, 2 miles south of the Cogan House exit in Lewis Township, when he struck a deer in the roadway, Trooper Troy Hansen said. Walton was not injured.
- Aug. 14, 5:21 p.m., a blue Sterilite-brand 18-gallon container was recovered from the middle of Market Street bridge on the southbound side in Loyalsock Township. The container is labeled "photographs and memories" and contained children's toys and books, Trooper Martin said. Anyone with information in regards to the owner of the property should contact 570.368.5700.
- Aug. 13, 7:55 p.m., a 59-year-old female from Williamsport took an unknown number of pills and drank alcohol to harm herself while at 1707 Homewood Ave., Loyalsock Township, Trooper Daniel Young said.
- Aug. 13, 11:30 p.m., Lisa Coulston, 48, of Hughesville, swerved her vehicle to miss striking a deer while driving on Route 864 just east of Pine Tree Road, Wolf Township. Coulston struck a guardrail and traveled down an embankment, rolling the vehicle onto the passenger side. Coulston fled the scene, Trooper Brian Evarts said, but was not injured in the accident.
- During the overnight hours of Aug. 11, a rear door of the Livermore Collison Repair business was entered. Trooper Doebler said a laptop computer and petty cash were removed from the 1675 Log Run Road business in Loyalsock Township.
- Aug. 10, between 2 p.m. and 11 p.m., damage was caused of the left rear window to a vehicle in Wolf Township, Trooper Troy Hansen said.
- Aug. 10, 11 p.m., two males got into a verbal altercation at a residence at 49 Laidecker Road, Moreland Township. One of the males, Dakota Wilson Egli, 18, struck the other male in the left side of the face with a closed fist, Trooper Troy Hansen said. A brief struggle between the two then ensued but was quickly broken up; the 40-year-old victim was taken to Muncy Valley Hospital for treatment of minor injuries, Hansen said. Simple assault and harassment charges were filed against Egli.