Livestock Shot in Cascade Township
Livestock Shot in Cascade Township - Pennsylvania State Police are seeking additional information of animal cruelty in Cascade Township last week. Trooper Brian Evarts said someone shot and skilled a sheep belonging to Garrett Smith, 35, of 238 Devils End Road. The sheep was killed between the hours of 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Aug. 7, Evarts said. Anyone with information is asked to contact 570.368.5700.
State Police also responded to the following incidents:
- Aug, 6:30 p.m., Shawn Packard, 40, of 211 Edgewood Ave., S. Williamsport, and Ronnie Benson, 42, of 61 Post Road, Roaring Branch, made threats toward each other of physical violence while both were at aBenson's residence in McIntyre Township, Trooper Daniel Young said.
- Between July 31 and Aug. 8, someone stolen $105 in cash and coins from the medical office of Dr. DeMay, 338 Russell Ave., Loyalsock Township, Trooper Brian Evarts said. Anyone with information is asked to contact 570.368.5700.
- Between April 1 and Aug. 7, A. R. Williams, 46, left his personal tools at a former employer in Muncy Creek Township. When Williams returned to the 440 N. Main St. business to retrieve his personal tools, they were no longer at the business, Trooper Brian Evarts said.
- Between July 14-31, 8 a.m., Nichole Eve Beckel, 34, was staying at the Candlewood Suites hotel with her boyfriend and two children. When Beckel and her family checked out of the Loyalsock Township business, the credit card they used was found to be unauthorized, Trooper Troy Hansen said. Beckel refused to make payment on the $1,834.47 bill after being contacted by the hotel staff. Alleged theft of services charges were filed by state police.
- Over a six-month period of time, approximately $14,000 worth of jewelry and antiques were removed from a 1414 Hughes Road, Pine Township. Trooper Ryan Golla said the property was burglarized between Jan. 1 and July 23. Anyone with information is asked to contact 570.368.5700.