Loyalsock Township Church Vandalized
Loyalsock Township Church Vandalized - Property belonging to a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness church was damaged last month in Lycoming County, say Montoursville State Police. Trooper Daniel Young said two air conditioner units were shot at the 773 Cemetery Road facility sometime between July 23-25. Anyone with information is asked to contact 570.368.5700.
State police also responded to the following incidents:
- July 30, shortly before 8 p.m., a verbal altercation on a public roadway in front of 580 Lyons Barr Road, Fairfield Township. The argument was between a 73-year-old man, residing at 511 Valmont Drive, Williamsport, and a man residing at 599 Lyons Barr Road. During the argument, Amy Snyder, also of 599 Lyons Barr Road, shoved one of the males in the chest; she is being charged with harassment, Trooper Ryan Golla said.
- July 27, shortly before 8 a.m., a suspect stole metal from the rear property of 1309 Washington Boulevard, Loyalsock Township, Trooper Danile Young said.
- July 27, between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., someone damaged the front bumper of a 2002 Buick Century as it was parked at 1717 Northway Road. Trooper Gary Beadle said the car is owned by Ian M. Staver, 18, of Williamsport.
- Between July 19-26, items were stolen from a vehicle owned by Chad Hamilton, 41, of Williamsport, as it was parked at 917 Cemetery St., Loyalsock Township. Items belonging to both Hamilton and Wendy Vincent, 41, were stolen, Trooper Daniel Kozak said.
- July 19, 7:30 p.m., Donald Wright, 50, of 258 Kuhns Road, Montoursville, struck a 73-year-old Montoursville man about the head and neck numerous times. The simple assault caused a broken nose, bruising around both eyes and a bloody lip to the 234 Kuhns Road resident, Trooper Ryan Golla said.
- July 17 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., a case of identity theft was reported in the area of Poco Farm Road extension, Loyalsock Township, when an unknown person filled out an online application through Akimbo Financial Inc., requesting a Visa debit card using a 61-year-old Williamsport woman's personal information.
- During the overnight hours of July 15, various items were stolen from the residence of Jennifer Glunk, 31, of 772 Quaker State Road, Loyalsock Township, Trooper Gary Beadle said.