Williamsport Pedestrian Life-Flighted to Geisinger
Williamsport Pedestrian Life-Flighted to Geisinger - A 19-year-old man sustained injuries after being hit by a vehicle operated by a Montoursville driver early this morning. Trooper Sean Cooney said around 5 a.m. Cory Hess, of Williamsport was standing in the middle of the road in the 100 block of Lycoming Mall Drive, Muncy Township as Donald Fulmer, 69, approached him in a 2010 Isuzu box truck. Fulmer attempted to swerve in order to miss Hess but struck Hess with the passenger-side view mirror. Hess was transported to Geisinger Medical Center due to the extent of his injuries, Cooney said.
Emergency crews and personnel responded to the following incidents as received by the Lycoming County 911 Center on July 24:
- 2 a.m., vehicle accident, 12200 S. Route 220 Highway, Porter Township
- 2:24 a.m., assist Life Flight, 600 Long Lane, Nippenose Township
- 8:04 a.m., vehicle into tree, 13415 Route 220, Penn Township
- 11:02 a.m., tires burning, 1162 Old Montgomery Pike Rd., Armstrong Township
- 11:22 p.m., electrical, 227 Center St., Picture Rocks
- 2:01 p.m., heat detector, 288 Eagles Mere Ave., Eagles Mere
- 8:16 p.m., phone lines down, Taylor Hill Rd./Route 87
- 1:49 a.m., theft, 816 4th Ave., Apt. 2
- 5:04 a.m., suspicious person, 620 W. 3rd St.
- 6:27 a.m., domestic, 628 Court St.
- 7:24 a.m., domestic, 962 Market St.
- 9:41 a.m., warrant service, 918 Arch St.
- 11:09 a.m., stolen vehicle, 41 Ross St.
- 12:12 p.m., theft, 509 Glenwood Ave.
- 1:09 p.m., burglary, 434 Center St. Apt. 1
- 2:08 p.m., domestic, 801 W. 4th St.
- 4:13 p.m., domestic, 225 E. Church St. Apt. 3
- 5:58 p.m., theft, 2330 Linn ST.
- 7:25 p.m., stolen vehicle, 2512 W. 4th St.
- 8:38 p.m., domestic, Walnut St./Little League Blvd. W.
- 9 p.m., warrant service, Walnut St./Little League Blvd. W.
- 9:46 p.m., drug activity, 2700 block Newberry St.
- 10:05 p.m., reckless/intoxicated driver, 500 block W. 4th St.
- 11:23 p.m., shots fired, 1111 Valamont Drive NW
- 11:43 p.m., theft, 806 Poplar St.
- 11:52 p.m., drug activity, 880 Packer St.