- State News
- Gas Industry
Montoursville Man Violates Order; Jailed in Lycoming County Prison
July 24, 2013
Montoursville Man Violates Order; Jailed in Lycoming County Prison - A 38-year-old man was committed to the county prison on $5,000 bail following the PFA violation. PSP Trooper David Walker said Stuart Nathaniel Carter, of 179 Old Cement Road, contacted the 45-year-old female victim shortly after 10 p.m. on July 22, while he was at his residence. Carter was taken into custody and arraigned before District Magistrate Sortman, Walker said.
State police also responded to the following incidents:
- July 21, 3:14 p.m., Sindy Maria Duran, 39, allegedly took several items off of shelves and clothing racks while in Sears at the Lycoming Mall. Duran then attempted to leave the store without paying for the items, Trooper Troy Hansen said. She was detained by a Loss Prevention Association; 40 items with a total value of $767.57 were recovered from Duran, Hansen said.
- July 20, 1:44 a.m., Jordan Darrel Hull, 19, of Jersey Shore, was stopped for a traffic violation on Interstate 1-180 at Exit 25 in Loyalsock Township. Further investigation by Trooper David Walker revealed Hull to be in possession of drug paraphernalia.
- July 16, between 3 a.m. and 11 a.m., Laura C. Atkinson, 27, of Hughesville had her camera stolen while at 152 Boak Ave., Lot 54 in Wolf Township. Trooper Gary Beadle said the same stolen camera was subsequently pawned at Newberry Xchange in Williamsport.
- July 15, 9:45 p.m., a man was seen crawling across the porch in the area of 149 Valley Heights Drive, Grampian Hill Apartments in Loyalsock Township. Trooper Daniel Kozak said the suspect was a white male, approximately 5'9" with short hair or possibly bald, wearing a white t-shirt and plaid shorts when he was observed crawling acorss the porch of Jennie R. Verrastro, 20, of Williamsport. Anyone with information is asked to contact 570.368.5700.
- June 29, 5:55 p.m., Ronald Duane Terry, 55, of Williamsport, took an Apple iPhone 4 belonging to Bekka Gair, 39, of Waterville, while she was at Nippenose Tavern in Bastress Township. Terry was captured committing the crime on the tavern's surveilance system, Trooper Hoffman said.
- During June 16-28, an unknown person used personal identifying information of Monica Miele, 65, of Williamsport and attempted to open a Discover credit card account. Trooper Johnathan Buynak said the individual attempted to change Miele's account information on an active Visa account.
- May 5, 2:25 a.m., Jayson R. Johnson, 25, of 1033 Franklin St., Williamsport, was stopped for a traffic violation in the area of Church and Market St. Johnson was arrested for DUI, Trooper Richard Holz said.
Williamsport Police responded to the the following dispatches on July 23:
- 12:27 a.m., missing adult, 929 Diamond St.
- 2:29 a.m., domestic, 644 Cherry St.
- 2:56 a.m., intoxicated person, 1962 Newberry St.
- 3:10 a.m., intoxicated person, 1013 Dewey Ave.
- 6:44 a.m., theft, 827 Louisa St., Apt. 3
- 7:03 a.m., vehicle accident, Reach Rd./Reighard Ave.
- 9:02 a.m., theft, 101 Parkwood St.
- 10:48 a.m., animal complaint, 1030 Park Ave.
- 11 a.m., domestic, 2424 W. 4th St.
- 11:17 a.m., theft, 1771 Memorial Ave.
- 1:07 p.m., theft, 719 Diamond St.
- 1:34 p.m., theft, 877 Memorial Ave.
- 1:58 p.m., theft, 877 Memorial Ave.
- 3:02 p.m., theft, 519 Brandon Ave.
- 3:11 p.m., domstic, 658 Krouse Ave.
- 3:14 p.m., drug activity, Center/Edwin sts.
- 3:30 p.m., vehicle accident, Dewey/Memorial Aves.
- 4:10 p.m., domestic, 1013 Dewey Ave.
- 5:08 p.m., hit and run, W. 4th/Market St.
- 5:21 p.m., vehicle accident, Locust/W. Edwin sts.
- 11:40 p.m., assault, Memorial Ave./Maple St.