- State News
- Gas Industry
Wire Stolen From Cummings Township Wellsite
July 17, 2013
Wire Stolen From Cummings Township Wellsite - Montoursville State Police say over $10,000 worth of wire was stolen over the July 4th weekend in Lycoming County. Trooper Daniel Switzer said a wellsite located at 191 Parker Road and occupied by Epic Integrated Services in Cogan Station was burglarized between July 4-9 when someone stole approximately $10,480 worth of wire.
State Police also responded to the following incidents:
- July 15, 8 p.m., Michael DeAngelo Jr., 26, of Williamsport, allegedly became intoxicated while working at Shoe Carnival, 1740 East 3rd St., Loyalsock Township. Trooper Switzer said DeAngelo then became invovled in a verbal and physical altercation with Brandon Hall, 33, of and Dillon Stanley, 22, both of Williamsport, and punched them multiple times.
- During the overnight hours of July 14, the front passenger window of a 2012 Buick Verano, owned by Rosa A. Bragalone, 19, of DuBoistown, was broken and cash was removed the vehicle as it was parked at 1409 Washington Boulevard, Loyalsock Township, Trooper Gary Beadle said.
- July 13, 10:30 p.m., Dylan E. Siddle, 20, of Jersey Shore, and Kyle M. Flook, 18, of Salladasburg, were kicked and punched several times by a 20-year-old Mill Hall man during an altercation at the Grandview Apartments in Woodward Township. Both victims refused prosecution against the accused, Trooper Schrawder said.
- July 13, shortly before 5 p.m., a collision in Cogan House Township between a four wheeler and a motorcycle, resulting in minor injuries for both operators. Trooper Troy Hansen said both units were traveling westbound on Route 184 in Trout Run when Harley D. Kilmer, 17, of Trout Run began decreasing speed on the four wheeler while Vincent L. Barger, 39, of Trout Run approached from the rear on a motorcycle. Barger rear-ended Kilmer and was ejected from the motorcycle, which rolled an unknown number of times. Kilmer was not wearing a helmet while Barger was, Hansen said.
- July 8, between 3-4 p.m., a 39-year-old female parked her vehicle at the Greevy boat launch parking lot in Loyalsock Township, leaving her vehicle unlocked. Wayne John Wilk, 40, was allegedly seen in the area of the victim's vehicle putting a woman's wallet into the front of his pants. When the victim returned to her vehicle she discovered that her wallet had been stolen, and questioned Wilk, wrote down his vehicle information and reported the incidents to state police, Trooper Troy Hansen said.
- July 3, between 4:30-5 p.m., a 17-year-old South Williamsport female and a 20-year-old Williamsport male allegedly stole an Apple IPad from a shed while at the residence of Rhonda J. Cowfer. Cowfer, 45, of South Williamsport, resides at 740 Route 15 in Armstrong Township, Trooper Schrawder said.