Williamsport Storage Unit Business Burglarized
Williamsport Unit Business Burglarized - PSP Montoursville are investigating a burglary that occurred at a storage unit business that occurred earlier this month. Trooper Justin Rosboschil said locks were damaged to multiple storage units at Square M Storage, 3842 West 4th Street in Williamsport on April 7. The individual(s) possible removed multiple items from the units they entered. Anyone with information ontact 570.368.5700.
Other incidents police responded to include:
- On April 28, 4:05 a.m., a 14-year-old highly intoxicated female was knocking on doors and windows of a residence in Muncy Borough. The juvenile also was yelling into the residence, Trooper Troy D. Hansen said. The complainant called police and the female was subsequently charged with purchase, consumption, possession or transportation of liquor or malt or brewed beverages, publich drunkenness, and disorderly conduct.
- On April 28, 2:12 a.m., Robert D. Botsford, 24, of Williamsport, was laying in the westbound lane of 219 Schoolhouse Road, Montgomery. Botsford was charged with alleged public drunkenness, Trooper Gary Beadle said.
- On April 28, between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m., a truck owned by Paul Schreck of Montgomery was keyed while parked at a private residence at 1994 Pinchtown Road, Montgomery.
- On April 28, 10:55 a.m., Wendy Derr, 46, and Kelsey Derr, 21, both of Watsontown allegedly attempted to steal merchandise from KMart, 1915 East Third Street, Loyalsock Township.
- On April 27, 1:50 p.m.., Tyler John McKinney, 21, of 1891 Marshall Avenue, Williamsport, allegedly stole 20 assorted video games and two PlayStation 3 controllers from KMart, 1915 East Third Street, Loyalsock Township.
- On April 6, 12:58 a.m., Nichole Paulhamus, 38, of Montoursville was stopped for operating her vehicle with high beams activated and a lane violation on Lincoln Driver near Clayton Avenue in Loyalsock Township. The stop also resulted in a DUI charge, Trooper Paul McGee said.
- On April 6, 1:19 a.m., Erik D. Cleveland, 30, of Williamsport, was operating a vehicle while allegedly under the influence of alcohol in the 2900 block of Lycoming Creek Road, Loyalsock Township.