- State News
- Gas Industry
Jersey Shore Man Jailed Following Terroristic Threats
April 10, 2013
Jersey Shore Man Jailed Following Terroristic Threats - A 46-year-old man was arrained and committed to the Lycoming County prison following an incident of domestic violence. Trooper Paul McGee said Dwayne Williams of Jersey Shore was arrested after he allegedly assaulted a 43-year-old Jersey Shore woman while both were at 1339 Devil's Elbow Road in Piatt Township. Around 9:15 p.m. on April 7, Williams told the female she would die if she reported the domestic violence to police. Williams are arraigned on $3500 bail and remanded to the prison, McGee said.
Other incidents state police in Montoursville reported to include:
- Vandalism of residential light fixtures in the 1200 block of Vallamont Drive during the overnight hours of March 28.
- Suicide attempt by a 23-year-old female at Resurrection Cemetery, 4323 Lycoming Mall Drive, Fairfield township. Female was conscious and displayed an empty pill bottle of medication for depression on April 4, shortly before 8 p.m.
- Jewelry found at the intersection of McGill Hollow Road and Huling Road, Woodward Township. The jewelry includes a blue and white cameo pendant necklace on a silver chain, a Barbie pendant with a pink stone on a gold chain; silver chain with five white hearts, three gold chains, three silver chains and two tennis bracelets. The owner of this property should contact 570.368.5700.
- On April 5 shortly after 9:30 p.m., a traffic stop was initiated at the intersection of Lafayette Parkway and Washington Boulevard, Loyalsock Township. Stephen A. Mariano, 41, of Montoursville was placed under arrest for suspicion of DUI. While Trooper Erik Barlett searched Mariano, a wooden smoking pipe along with a small amount of marijuana was found on Mariano, Barlett said.
- Around 10:15 p.m. on April 5, George Cox, 49, allegedly was prowling around the 2728 Lincoln Drive residence of Brendan Leise, 26. Cox was charged with loitering and prowling at night, Trooper Daniel Young said.