Loyalsock Township Business Burglarized
Loyalsock Township Business Burglarized - PSP Montoursville are seeking additional information in a burglary that occurred that weekend on Warrensville Road. Trooper Erik Baralett said durng the overnight hours of March 17, someone walked down a private lane on that road and entered Loyalsock Firewood, located at 2455 Warrensville Road. A Husqvarna chain saw, jumper cables and several extension cords were stolen from the business. Anyone with infromation is encouraged to contact 570.369.5700.
PSP Montoursville also responded to the following incidents in Lycoming County:
- Between March 14-16, two welding leads and a cresson wrench were stolen from Glen O. Hawbaker Inc., 885 Sulphur Springs Road in Armstrong Township.
- On March 14, Michael W. Moyer, Jr., 31, of Williamsport was taken into custody based on felony warrants while in the location of Greenview Plaza, Old Lycoming Township. Upon being taken into custody, Moyer was found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia; misdemeanor charges were filed.
- On March 18, Shavonn Abdul Caeser, 21, of Williamsport, allegedly concealed seven PS3 video games and watch while inside Kmart, 1915 East. 3rd Street, Loyalsock Township. Caeser fled the scene but was apprehended by state police in a wooded lot behind the Giant Plaza. Caeser was charged with one count felony retail theft and arraigned before District Judge Gary Whiteman, who set bail at $10,000 cash. Caeser was remanded to the Lycoming County Prison.
- During the overnight hours on March 20, the driver's side door window and front windshield of a car was smashed while it was parked at 22 West Village Drive in Susquehanna Township. The vehicle is owned by Caine Weidler, 18, of South Williamsport.
- On March 22, Susan Leininger, 45, of Williamsport, allegedly stole a box of weight loss supplements from Kmart, 1915 East Third Street, Loyalsock Township.
- On March 21, around 2:30 p.m., a motorist traveling north on Route 405 highway towards the Montgomery Bridge in Muncy Creek Township, negotiating a left curve when the driver lost control and struck a portion of the bridge. The operator and a passenger in the vehicle were both wearing seat belts and did not sustain any injuries.
- On March 21, someone entered Jeffrey Scott Rickert's unlocked vehicle and stole prescription medications while the vehicle was parked at 1705 Warren Avenue in Loyalsock Township. Rickert, 47, resides at 19 Liberty Terrace in Watsontown.