- State News
- Gas Industry
Alleged Theft Charges Against Liberty Woman by Employer
March 16, 2013
Alleged Theft Charges Against Liberty Woman by Employer - PSP Montoursville filed theft charges against a 26-year-old female which allegedly begannearly four months ago in Cogan House Township. Trooper Justin Rosboschil said Dusty Marie Shellenberger removed cash on multiple occassions while employed as a clerk at Fry's Turkey Ranch Restaurant on Route 15. Shellenberger allegedly began stealing on Nov. 30, 2012 until March 8 from the business, Rosboschil said.
State Police also filed the following reports:
- A suspect visited Horsepower Harley Davidson in Loyalsock Township three timesfrom Sept. 28, 2012, to Feb. 13. Durng the initial two visits the suspect took two shirts and a purse without paying.
- Feb. 24, between noon and 8:30 p.m., burglary, 100 block Snaurytown Road, Clinton Township.
- March 13, 11:23 a.m., theft from KMart, Loyalsock Township. Joshua Allen Snyder, 20, of Milesburg PA, allegedly stole four blu-ray disks. Snyder charged with retail theft.
- March 4-7, Kalen J. Barnes, 21, of Jersey Shore, allegedly removed a credit card from James Barnes, 44, also of Jersey, and unlawfully used it to allegedly rent a room at the Best WEstern Hotel in Williamsport.
- March 14, Brooke Emahiser, 19, of Lock Haven, and Rebekka Diehl, 19, of Mill Hall, allegedly stole items from KMart, Loyalsock Township.
- March 14, someone entered an unlocked vehicle parked at 1840 E. 3rd Street in Loyalsock Township and took a purse belonging to Kirestin Bathurst, 19, of Linden.
- March 14, a traffic stop was conducted on Washington boulevard at the intersection of Almond Street, Williamsport. The driver, a 32-year-old male, was suspected to be under the influence and was taken to Williamsport Hospital for a legal blood draw; charges pending blood alcohol content results.