- State News
- Gas Industry
Evangelical Schedules March Support Groups
By Evangelical Community Hospital
February 11, 2013
Evangelical Community Hospital has scheduled its roster of support groups for the month of March. They are as follows:
- Alcoholics Anonymous: Sundays, Noon and Wednesdays, 7 pm, Evangelical Community Hospital in Wood-Mode Conference Room, located on the Hospital’s Lower Level.
- Look Good Feel Better: Monday, March 4, 10 am-noon at the Community Health Education Center, Route 15, Lewisburg. Call the American Cancer Society to register at 1-888-227-5445.
- Weight Management: Tuesday, March 5, 6:30 pm at the Community Health Education Center, Route 15, Lewisburg. For those who have completed an Evangelical weight loss program.
- Gluten Free Friends: Tuesday, March 5, 6 pm at Evangelical Community Hospital in D&E Conference Room, located off of the Degenstein (main) lobby.
- Bariatric: Wednesday, March 6, 6 pm, Evangelical Community Hospital in Apple Conference rooms A&B.
- Multiple Sclerosis: Tuesday, March 12, 6:30 pm, at the Community Health Education Center, Route 15, Lewisburg. Meetings are open to anyone with concerns about issues related to MS.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): Thursdays, March 14 & 28, 6:30 pm at the Susquehanna Valley Mall, Community Zone.
- Empty Arms: Monday, March 18, 7 pm at Evangelical Community Hospital in D&E Conference Room, located off of the Degenstein (main) lobby. Support group following the loss of a baby. Please call Community Health Education at (570) 768-3200 to register.
- Better Breathers Club: Wednesday, March 20, 6 pm, at the Community Health Education Center, Route 15, Lewisburg.
For more information on any of these support groups, please call Community Health Education at (570) 768-3200 or visit www.evanhospital.com.
Evangelical Community Hospital is a non-profit organization that employs approximately 1,300 people and has more than 170 employed and non-employed physicians on staff. The Hospital is licensed to accommodate 127 overnight patients, 12 acute rehab patients and 18 bassinets. The Hospital serves residents throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Snyder, Union, Northumberland and Lycoming Counties.