- State News
- Gas Industry
Prescription Medicine Stolen from Hotel Room
July 15, 2011
Prescription Medicine Stolen from Hotel Room – PSP Montoursville report a theft which occurred at a hotel room in Clinton County. Trooper Eric Kline said investigations continue into the incident, which was reported by Neil Polumbo of Oil City, PA. Polumbo, who was staying at the Comfort Inn in Porter Township, reported a bottle of prescription medication stored in personal luggage went missing between the hours of 7 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. on July 12.
Two Charged with Disorderly Conduct – PSP Montoursville charged two Mill Hall men with disorderly conduct following a verbal altercation on July 13. Trooper Christopher Wilson said shortly before 3 p.m., Jay Don Winner, 38, of Mill Hall, struck Robin Eugene Shreckengast’s trailer while it was parked at 20 Weaver Street in Mill Hall borough. Both men became engaged in a verbal altercation, using obscene language which was heard by surrounding neighbors, Trooper Christopher Wilson said. The two were charged accordingly.
Crews from local fire departments and emergency personnel responded to the following incidents on Thursday, July 14:
• 7:44 a.m., vehicle accident, 1000 block of Route 654 Highway, Armstrong Township; Duboistown, Nisbet, SW Independent, Citizens, First Ward and SHS EMS dispatched.
• 11:48 a.m., fire alarm, 33 West Third Street, Williamsport; city Bureau of Fire and SHS EMS responded.
• 2:35 p.m., smoke in structure, 16 West Fourth Street, Williamsport; city Bureau of Fire and SHS EMS dispatched.
• 5:18 p.m., vehicle accident, area of Route 180 and Route 15, Williamsport; city Bureau of Fire and SHS EMS responded.
• 10:07 p.m., burning complaint, 345 Adams Street, Williamsport; city Bureau of Fire dispatched.