- State News
- Gas Industry
Burglary in Loyalsock Township
May 23, 2011
Burglary in Loyalsock Township – PSP Montoursville report an incident of burglary on Valley Heights Drive during the overnight hours of Wednesday, May 18. According to Trooper Christine Fye, an unknown person entered the residence of Jonathan Emerick, 21, who lives at 140 Valley Heights Drive in Loyalsock Township. The individual removed numerous DJ equipment items, including a turntable and Mac mini laptop computer then fled the scene. Total value of the stolen property is approximately $2,500, Fye said. Anyone with information is asked to contact 570.368.5700.
Fairfield Township Burglary – PSP Montoursville an incident of burglary/criminal mischief which occurred over a 3-day period on Lycoming Mall Drive. According to Trooper Paul McGee, an unknown individual broke into storage sheds located at AA Self Storage, 5265 Lycoming Mall Drive, destroying the padlocks to sheds rented by Garth Campbell, of Montoursville, Londeen Mutschler of Williamsport, and Donald Painton, also of Williamsport. Anyone with information regarding this crime is asked to call 570.368.5700, McGee said.
Burglary in Washington Township – PSP Montoursville report a burglary which occurred sometime over a 10-day period on Mill Road. Trooper Christine Fye said an unknown individual entered the residence of Michelle Deremer, 34 at 997 Mill Road. The individual damaged several walls to the interior of the house and left power tools not belonging to Deremer, Fye said.
Trailer Sideswipes Truck – PS Montoursville report a hit-and-run which occurred in Jackson Township around 9:15 a.m. on Thursday, May 19. A driver operating a vehicle with an attached utility trailer was traveling southbound on Route 284, Trooper Christine Fye said. At the same time, Del Edler, 62, of Waterville was traveling northbound on the same section of road when the vehicle and trailer crossed over the center line; the trailer struck the left side of Edler’s 2008 Ford F 250 truck. The driver did not stop and proceeded southbound. No injuries occurred; anyone with information is asked to contact 570.368.5700.
Harassment in Upper Fairfield Township – PSP Montoursville report an incident of harassment which occurred around 7 p.m. on Sunday, May 15. Trooper Daniel J. Denucci said Jason Louis Gillespie, 32, of 2270 Reeder Road, and Walter Neil Chapman III, 29, of Montoursville, got in a verbal altercation outside of Gillespie’s residence. Gillespie then shoved Chapman two times; Chapman shoved Gillespie back two times. Citations for harassment were issued to both men, Denucci said.
Crews from local fire departments and emergency personnel responded to the following incidents on Sunday, May 22:
• 5:38 a.m., fire alarm, 232 Smith Street, Jersey Shore; JS Independent Hose, JS Cititzen’s Hose/Salladasburg and MICU94 responded.
• 11:26 a.m., automatic fire alarm, 531 Washington Boulevard, Williamsport; Williamsport Bureau of Fire and MICU2-91 dispatched.
• 12:02 p.m., fire alarm, 1513 Walnut Street, Williamsport; Williamsport Bureau of Fire and MICU1-91 responded.
• 12:46 p.m., vehicle accident, 426 Mulberry Street, Williamsport; Williamsport Bureau of Fire and MICU2-91 dispatched.
• 4:17 p.m., fire alarm, 601 Thompson Street, Jersey Shore; JS Independent Hose, JS Cititzen’s Hose/Salladasburg and MICU94 responded.
• 5:26 p.m., rescue assignment, 311 Ramsey Drive, Cummings Township; Waterville, Woodward Township, JS Independent Hose, JS Cititzen’s Hose/Salladasburg and MICU94 responded.