Crews from various volunteer fire companies through Lycoming and Clinton
Crews from various volunteer fire companies through Lycoming and Clinton counties responded to the following incidents on Jan. 6:
• 8:39 a.m., motor vehicle injury, corner of Clarkstown Road and New Street, Muncy Creek Township; Clarkstown and Muncy responded.
• 9:46 a.m., tree on wires, corner of Little League Road and Cold Water Town Road; Nippenose Valley dispatched.
• 1:43 p.m., commercial fire alarm, Susque-View Home, 22 Cree Drive, city of Lock Haven,; city fire department responded.
• 7:02 p.m., vehicle fire at the intersection of Hugh and Huston streets, Flemington; Goodwill Hose responded.
• 2:32 p.m., flue fire, 46 Speed Lane, Clinton County; Nittany Valley responded.
• 6:06 p.m., transformer fire, 800 Youngdale Road, Clinton County; Castanea dispatched.
• 11:06 p.m., porch roof collapse at 31 Arch Street, Clinton County, Dunnstown dispatched.