- State News
- Gas Industry
Crews from various volunteer fire companies through Lycoming and Clinton
By Cindy Knier
February 7, 2011
Crews from various volunteer fire companies through Lycoming and Clinton counties responded to the following incidents on Jan. 6:
• 8:39 a.m., motor vehicle injury, corner of Clarkstown Road and New Street, Muncy Creek Township; Clarkstown and Muncy responded.
• 9:46 a.m., tree on wires, corner of Little League Road and Cold Water Town Road; Nippenose Valley dispatched.
• 1:43 p.m., commercial fire alarm, Susque-View Home, 22 Cree Drive, city of Lock Haven,; city fire department responded.
• 7:02 p.m., vehicle fire at the intersection of Hugh and Huston streets, Flemington; Goodwill Hose responded.
• 2:32 p.m., flue fire, 46 Speed Lane, Clinton County; Nittany Valley responded.
• 6:06 p.m., transformer fire, 800 Youngdale Road, Clinton County; Castanea dispatched.
• 11:06 p.m., porch roof collapse at 31 Arch Street, Clinton County, Dunnstown dispatched.