- State News
- Gas Industry
Weekend Roundup: July 20, 2012
December 31, 1969
Welcome to another edition of Weekend Roundup! Our team just returned from an amazing trip to Jamaica, so we've got a bit of catching up to do! Let's get started:
- We added our first guest post of the bunch in this fun, firsthand experience from Daniel, who traveled to the Gunung Leuser National Park (which has an orangutan refuge!) in Indonesia.
- Tom Hopkins from MindsAbroad followed up with this guest post about the long-term benefits of volunteering abroad.
- Our Featured Travel Buddy last week was Maximo Nivel--here's our 60 Seconds To Serve video highlighting them!
- Back from the National Conference on Volunteering and Service, Brittany told you all about what she learned from this amazing event.
- Steph introduced you to ERASMUS, and how their students get involved in volunteering in their communities.
- This week, we highlighted the Sri Lanka Wildlife Conservation Society as our Featured Travel Buddy (video).
- And yesterday, Brittany talked about faith-based volunteering, how to get involved, and more.
That's about all for this week--now head on over to our Facebook album and check out our pictures from Jamaica!