Tickets for Billtown Blues Festival on Sale
Locations for discounted tickets to the annual Billtown Blues Festival were announced this week by organizer Bonnie Tallman.
The festival, held this year on Sunday, June 12, features The Porkroll Project, George Kilby Jr., The Laurie Morvan Band, Big
James and the Chicago Playboys, Mark Hummel's Blues Harmonica Explosion
featuring special guests Phil Wiggins, Jerry Portnoy, Steve Guyger,
Charlie Baty, plus the legendary Eddie Shaw and the Wolf Gang, and
special closing finale with Doug McMinn's 30th Anniversary Blues Band.
Locations for discount tickets can be found at:
- Genetti Hotel, 200 W. 4th St. Williamsport 570-326-6600
- Franco's Lounge, 12 W. 4th Street, Williamsport 570-327-1840
- Hull's Landing, 27 State Route 442 Hwy, Muncy 570-546-6524
- Lockard Agency, 165 East Water St. Hughesville 570-584-3161
- The Spartan Pub, 104 N Main St. Hughesville 570-584-2337
- Cumberland Truck Parts, 5100 State Route 405, Milton 570-742-2840
- Brushstrokes, 340 Market St, Lewisburg 570-523-7911
- Prana Juice Bar, 143 East Main St, Bloomsburg 570-784-3088
- Music One, 101 E Main St, Lock Haven 570-748-7388
- The Wellsboro House, 34 Charleston St, Wellsboro 570-772-2610
Festival gates at the Lycoming County fairgrounds open at 11 a.m.; showtime is 12 noon-10 p.m. Visit www.billtownblues.org for more information.
For mail order, include $18 per ticket, checks payable to Billtown Blues Association and include a stamped/return address envelope to: BBA / Tickets, PO BOX 2, HUGHESVILLE PA 17737. Children under 16, free admission if accompanied by parents.
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors listed below whose contributions are essential for the continuation of the Billtown Blues Festival: Valley Sports and Classics LTD, Pine Rows LLC, Lycoming Mall, Lindsay and Hager, Overhead Door Company, Schrader Architectural Products, Community Arts Center, Frozen Run Bottling Works, J L Rishel Company, Fish Real Estate, Range Resources, IMMIX Wireless, PA Vistors Network, Community Services Group, Francos Lounge, Haywood's Bar and Grill, Bullfrog Brewery and Restaurant, the James Wood Company, McCormick Counseling, LAMAR Advertising, Backyard Broadcasting and WZXR, The Genetti Hotel and Conference Center, Susquehanna Trailways, K&S Music, Pepsi Bottling Group, Signs and Designs, MAS Printing,
PA Council On the Arts, the Lycoming County Visitors Bureau, and anonymous donors.